Gameday Warriors vs Knights - Finals Week 2 (Game Day)

vs

-

IN PROGRESS

Game Clock

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• Knights 12-

• Knights 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1995warriorsfan

Contributor
Warriors vs Knights - Finals Week 2 (Game Day)
1694735705010.png
Game Day Thread !

Being brutally honest neither set of fans has any idea who wins tomorrow.

As a Warrior that is as good as you could hope for in a finals match. None of this mission impossible shit like last week.

Real freaky having Game day open a day early for the first time in Warriors history.

I guess this is like Christmas eve, we get to enjoy the festive buzz an extra day and if we win we definitely get a boxing day three day bonanza.

We need to start well, often times a fast attack on our boys puts us down and the Knights are not a team you want to be chasing 12 down or more, game over, their defence is too good.

We played faster than the Knights last week, even the Raiders played faster than the Knights.

There were moments in the Knights Raiders game where the Knights were stuffed, on the ropes, and Canberra wasted that opportunity by running one out hit up settlers.

No settlers tomorrow, hit attack mode and keep it on for the whole game.

Kick our penalty conversions, give the sense that we are in control in front of a rabid house. I know I said attack attack attack, but kicking goals shows composure.

Repeat sets in goal, same reason, control.

I think we will go well, our team has put some minutes in Jazz and TMMs legs, Barnett and Marata too.

I think that will show if Walker and Jazz come on together and we are looking solid, game over.

Being brutally honest neither set of fans has any idea who wins tomorrow.

As a Warrior that is as good as you could hope for in a finals match. None of this mission impossible shit like last week.

Real freaky having Game day open a day early for the first time in Warriors history.

I guess this is like Christmas eve, we get to enjoy the festive buzz an extra day and if we win we definitely get a boxing day three day bonanza.

We need to start well, often times a fast attack on our boys puts us down and the Knights are not a team you want to be chasing 12 down or more, game over, their defence is too good.

We played faster than the Knights last week, even the Raiders played faster than the Knights.

There were moments in the Knights Raiders game where the Knights were stuffed, on the ropes, and Canberra wasted that opportunity by running one out hit up settlers.

No settlers tomorrow, hit attack mode and keep it on for the whole game.

Kick our penalty conversions, give the sense that we are in control in front of a rabid house. I know I said attack attack attack, but kicking goals shows composure.

Repeat sets in goal, same reason, control.

I think we will go well, our team has put some minutes in Jazz and TMMs legs, Barnett and Marata too.

I think that will show if Walker and Jazz come on together and we are looking solid, game over.
I think we can win this. If we don't, then it's still been a great season - and something to build on.

I really don't give 2 shits how we do it. We just need to win. Can be as ugly as it has to be. The successful conclusion of this year demands at least a prelim final in my view. We're not winning the premiership this year: we are clearly a few years behind Penrith in particular. However a prelim final in the first year is a great place for the webbolution to continue to build over the next few years.

Haven’t seen this brought up recently, but 16 of the 17 players took on the champion team last week, they’ve been baptized by fire, the intensity will be right up there tomorrow

Newcastle was almost blown away by the Faiders, survived 2 field goal turtle shots, played 90 minutes, a day less rest and travels across the ditch

If SJ plays and controls general play and converts chances, we should win comfortably

I really don't give 2 shits how we do it. We just need to win. Can be as ugly as it has to be. The successful conclusion of this year demands at least a prelim final in my view. We're not winning the premiership this year: we are clearly a few years behind Penrith in particular. However a prelim final in the first year is a great place for the webbolution to continue to build over the next few years.
Agreed, a prelim win, then potentially knocked at Suncorp would cap off a great year and leave the boys hungry for next season. A straight sets loss at home infront of a packed house would be less than desirable.

Slowly building… < 24hrs before the big one. I’m felling really confident.

Not greedy. Warriors <12

It’s been so dam long since we’ve seen finals footy at MSSS. Exciting times for all you lucky bastards going. Enjoy this. Be vocal. Be loud.

UP ThE WAHS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back