General Prince Andrew

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
The youngest son has been on UK TV quite a bit since the father died. He comes across as being quite sensible and he speaks well, I was surprised tbh
He is a dweeb.

He married a woman with at least half a brain though, if that counts for anything.

British royal commentators are getting into the Queen over this.

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
He is a dweeb.

He married a woman with at least half a brain though, if that counts for anything.

British royal commentators are getting into the Queen over this.
There was a suggestion of a slight whiff of lavender before he got married. Around the time of his failure as a royal marine iirc. Newspapers adding 2+2 to get 5

I always thought he was a bit of an idiot like his brothers which is why Iwas surprised when I saw him being interviewed

Reactions: Worried2Death

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
There was a suggestion of a slight whiff of lavender before he got married. Around the time of his failure as a royal marine iirc. Newspapers adding 2+2 to get 5
He was very unpopular in the Marines, but having a valet carrying an ironing board would do that alone. The Royal Marines are a crack outfit.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
He married a right slapper mind you. She’s been around the block a few times, rogered more times than a police radio. Fergie I’m talking about
Same Fergie who went to Jeff Epstein to bail her out of debt, will we ever get to the bottom of this rabbit hole

FJBuKe8VkAIhTEn.jpeg.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bruce

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Same Fergie who went to Jeff Epstein to bail her out of debt, will we ever get to the bottom of this rabbit hole

View attachment 45955
She had a ‘financial advisor’ friend not long after it was announced she had split from Andrew, this was years ago. A Texan bloke iirc. One of the tabloids got a photo of her sucking his toe, the implication being it wasn’t the only thing she was sucking on.

Joking aside a complete waste of public money. I’m hoping the various flunky’s and hangers on will get culled once the Queen pops her clogs

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
She had a ‘financial advisor’ friend not long after it was announced she had split from Andrew, this was years ago. A Texan bloke iirc. One of the tabloids got a photo of her sucking his toe, the implication being it wasn’t the only thing she was sucking on.

Joking aside a complete waste of public money. I’m hoping the various flunky’s and hangers on will get culled once the Queen pops her clogs
I'm sure you know the rumours about Phillip's proclivities, I doubt Liz is the naive wallflower she's painted as

Reactions: bruce and matiunz

Swanley

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 13, 2012
Tonbridge, Kent, UK
The article says that the payout to Giuffre will be about 5 million quid. That is chicken feed to the Queen.

Andrew cannot pay, he is broke. If he was bankrupt, they would not bother.

The danger the Queen has is another 10 or 20 victims coming forward for a payday. Guiffre will not be the only one. 50 - 100 million quid to the Queen is not chicken feed.

IMO she is not smart, nor are her advisers. She should have thrown him under the bus, which apparently is what Charles and William wanted long ago.

2022 is going to be a hell of a year for TV news.
not smart as they are all inbred!

Reactions: bruce

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
I haven’t followed this case to closely. Can anyone update me with what he’s been charged with. As I understand:

1- he slept with a hooker - whether she was forced to or not is surely the handlers issues - not his. Or else potentially many of us could unknowingly be in the shit. She seems to be smiling happily in the photos

2 - she was 17 which is the age of consent in the UK (16), most of the world and the majority of the US (was this a backwards 18+ state?).

He just sounds stupid and to have hung around dodgy people and been caught (when many others haven’t)…

Is there something more I’m missing?

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
I haven’t followed this case to closely. Can anyone update me with what he’s been charged with. As I understand:

1- he slept with a hooker - whether she was forced to or not is surely the handlers issues - not his. Or else potentially many of us could unknowingly be in the shit. She seems to be smiling happily in the photos

2 - she was 17 which is the age of consent in the UK (16), most of the world and the majority of the US (was this a backwards 18+ state?).

He just sounds stupid and to have hung around dodgy people and been caught (when many others haven’t)…

Is there something more I’m missing?
She was groomed and trafficked.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
She was groomed and trafficked.
and was a kid. Also apparently she boasted to another girl about bonking Andrew.

Rule number 1: You don't bonk kids .
Rule number 2: Refer to Rule number 1.

Reactions: J_P

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
and was a kid. Also apparently she boasted to another girl about bonking Andrew.

Rule number 1: You don't bonk kids .
Rule number 2: Refer to Rule number 1.
17 is a kid? What were you up to at 17?

I know I definitely wasn’t a child…

16 is the age of consent for most of the world.

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Can they prove it though?

I don’t know much about the case
They clearly think they can. In his BBC interview he kept claiming he only knew Epstein through his ‘friend’ Maxwell, unfortunately for him she’s since been successfully prosecuted as Epstein’s facilitator so he’s been dragged right into it. There will be evidence pointing to his culpability that we aren’t yet a party to, he’ll settle based on this imho. The alternative is risk watching a trial play out that could destroy what little reputation he has left.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings