General Prince Andrew

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
They guy is a prat and has always been. The Quuen's favourite son too :rolleyes:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Alleged rape. He’s gone for the ‘I don’t remember’ her defence
I go with that.

There was clearly a case to answer.

The "I don't remember" defence is screwed by the pic she cunningly got taken.

The guy is a thick scumbag and a liar, and a disgrace to the Crown. Shame on the Queen for backing him.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Did he know that? She was pimped out (by others) and may have been engaging while around him but forced to by other people?
A good legal point.

If she was under 16 the law is clear, there can be no consent.

Over 18, consent becomes a matter of fact for a jury to decide.

He still has a right to maintain silence, but there is no doubt he was with her, in a sexual situation (i.e. arm around her waist.)

So therefore he has a case to answer.

I know of rape convictions where there was way less evidence than this, and the dude was convicted.

If he maintains a right to silence, IMO, there is still a case to answer.

In that case, with all the circumstantial evidence, I believe a jury would convict.

In that regard, IMO, Scotland Yard have covered this up, to their shame.

If he was a Carib from South London he would be on remand now.

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
They guy is a prat and has always been. The Quuen's favourite son too :rolleyes:
Possibly posted this before, however I encountered him very briefly around 20 years ago. A company based at my workplace received a Queens Award for the technology they had developed and he came along to present it. Hosting a Royal takes organising, I had to deal with the bomb squad, special branch, his driver and the ordinary Gtr Manchester plod. He came along in a Jag limo which bizarrely made a warning noise in reverse a bit like a bus. He didn’t like the noise so refused to be reversed, as a consequence we had to have the car park completely cleared of tenants cars so they could sweep in and out without a reverse manoeuvre. Came over to speak to me as he was leaving, I had absolutely no idea what to say to someone who is what he is through accident of birth. I could hardly ask him if he watched the match at the weekend!

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Your not long time close friends with someone like Epstein unless you also enjoy the company of malleable young girls. He would have known the situation.
It is what a jury would think of it.

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
Prince Andrew never got the nickname "Randy Andy" back in the 70s - 80s for nothing.. The mind boggles to wonder how many more skeletons are hiding in the closet..

Reactions: bruce and Akkerz

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
It was common knowledge there was a plea deal with Epstein.

Trump might have had his dirty fingers on that as well. The DA who made the deal was later promoted to Trump's cabinet, and then had to quit because of the issue.

David Boies, Giuffre’s lawyer, has claimed the deal is irrelevant. He himself is a genuine arsehole. He was the one who just about sent Tyler Schultz and his parents broke after Schultz blew the whistle on Therano and Elizabeth Holmes.

If I were the Queen I would do the decent thing and pay the woman now.

It is shameful that the Queen could rely on a corruptly obtained plea bargain to cover for her paedo son...utterly disgraceful.

The New Zealand government should get rid of the Monarch as head of state immediately, I jest not.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Good source here on the whole shemozzle, sub is updated daily

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings