General Prince Andrew

pbrown01123

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Mar 12, 2018
first para of the brilliant Marina Hyde's column in today's Guardian;

Spare a thought for Prince Andrew – and, indeed, a brain cell. As his landmark Newsnight interview with Emily Maitlis showed, the Queen’s second son really is sensationally thick, even by the standards of a family internationally famed for their dimbulbery, certainly since the time of George I. If the Falklands war hadn’t robbed Andrew of the ability to sweat, now would definitely be the moment to break out a bead or two.

Quality!

full thing here;

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I laughed, but maybe it's not so funny.

Ideal scenario is; she sings like a canary and it's Prince Charming she's singing about.
Where Marina Hyde is correct is the US prosecutors don't really care about Andrew, they are after the big fish in the States. She will sing all right to save her own skin.

pbrown01123

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Mar 12, 2018
Where Marina Hyde is correct is the US prosecutors don't really care about Andrew, they are after the big fish in the States. She will sing all right to save her own skin.
maybe we do a mid-Atlantic trade with US prosecutors - we get Anne Sacoolas, they get the Windsor fuckwit.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
She's not going to get to tell any secrets.
Esp. if she actually has dirt on Trump and/or Clinton.
I'd be shocked if they let her release any of these blackmail tapes, it's in none of the intelligence agency's interests to collapse the system. Naming Presidents would kill the illusion of democracy in the US, they'll bring out the guillotines.

Reactions: dean

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
I'd be shocked if they let her release any of these blackmail tapes, it's in none of the intelligence agency's interests to collapse the system. Naming Presidents would kill the illusion of democracy in the US, they'll bring out the guillotines.
with the president pardoning people that were imprisoned for lying to protect him. I think they have already killed that illusion.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
with the president pardoning people that were imprisoned for lying to protect him. I think they have already killed that illusion.
First it's the politicians and royalty, who's next on her list, Tom Hanks and Oprah? Who will be left for us to believe in, the Kardashians? I'm starting to think President Kanye is a real possibility.

Last edited:

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
1596361152210.jpeg

he wasn’t lying after all

he doesn’t sweat

Last edited:
Reactions: Worried2Death

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28