General Prince Andrew

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
They clearly think they can. In his BBC interview he kept claiming he only knew Epstein through his ‘friend’ Maxwell, unfortunately for him she’s since been successfully prosecuted as Epstein’s facilitator so he’s been dragged right into it. There will be evidence pointing to his culpability that we aren’t yet a party to, he’ll settle based on this imho. The alternative is risk watching a trial play out that could destroy what little reputation he has left.
I don’t think he was involved at all. It’s all quite dillusional. Trafficking girls? In another country? When he could legally use a hooker anywhere at a similar age (18 vs 17). He wouldn’t have known anything about what may have been happening behind the scenes.

I think the whole thing is about embarrassing him to settle for money.

But as I said, I haven’t really been following it, so who knows?

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
I don’t think he was involved at all. It’s all quite dillusional. Trafficking girls? In another country? When he could legally use a hooker anywhere at a similar age (18 vs 17). He wouldn’t have known anything about what may have been happening behind the scenes.

We’ll see

A summary of the accusations against him is here btw

https://news.sky.com/story/what-has-prince-andrew-been-accused-of-12508979

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
17 is a kid? What were you up to at 17?

I know I definitely wasn’t a child…

16 is the age of consent for most of the world.
The key is the trafficking.
A 17 year old doesn't have sex with 50 year old for love.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

It looks as though US Congressman Mat Gaetz, a Trump sycophant, is about to be indicted for just that.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Motota

Warriors Bench Player
Mar 9, 2020
17 is a kid? What were you up to at 17?

I know I definitely wasn’t a child…

16 is the age of consent for most of the world.
Am i right in thinking 16 is only the age of consent if both parties are under 18, if one person is older than 18 then the age of consent is 18 i believe, however i dont really want to fact check this as i'm not prepared to have this saved on my google history 😅

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Am i right in thinking 16 is only the age of consent if both parties are under 18, if one person is older than 18 then the age of consent is 18 i believe, however i dont really want to fact check this as i'm not prepared to have this saved on my google history 😅

No the age of consent is 16, all ages. There was something that lessened the severity if the offender was under 18 in the Crimes Act.

Reactions: wizards rage

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
We’ll see

A summary of the accusations against him is here btw

https://news.sky.com/story/what-has-prince-andrew-been-accused-of-12508979
‘Prince Andrew has never faced any criminal proceedings’

So it’s just her suing him privately for cash? After she’s already got $500k in the past. 💰💰💰

The first alleged incident was in London in 2001. She claims she was introduced to Prince Andrew by Epstein and his then-girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell. Ms Giuffre alleges that Maxwell ordered her to "do for Andrew what you do for Jeffrey". She claims that after the three of them visited a nightclub, she had sex with Andrew at Maxwell's Belgravia home.’

1 - it happened in London - where the age of consent is 16 and she was 17. She was not underage at all. This must be a joke?
2 - why is it being held in NY when the alleged crime happened in England?
3 - She was introduced by Maxwell - Andrew had nothing to do with ‘enslaving’ her
4 - Maxwell ordered her to give consent not Andrew and was obviously the pimp to the oblivious client.
5 - she was hardly an innocent kid or locked up in a dungeon if she had the freedom to go to nightclubs

It’s all about embarrassing and shaking the 💰💰💰💰 out of him!

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
In British legislation a male cannot be convicted of sex with a minor...if he is younger than that minor.

If I recall if he is older, he is liable.

Many women I know lost the big v under 16, trouble is it wasn't with me.:rolleyes:

The argument here is that she was trafficked.

If goofus didn't know, he should have.

I may add, that in Asian and eastern countries young girls are often used as honey traps to westerners.

Dude pays an intermediary for arranging a woman, woman turns out to be a minor. Dude thinks WTF I am a long way from home and I have paid my money, who is going to know.

They get naked and the Police arrive.

He either pays every dollar he can find in a bribe, and his passport, and gets deported, or else he gets put in a cell forever.

...and in many western countries, including NZ, bonking a minor overseas is the same as bonking a minor in NZ.

So double wammy.

refer to rule number 3...don't bonk kids.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
‘Prince Andrew has never faced any criminal proceedings’

So it’s just her suing him privately for cash? After she’s already got $500k in the past. 💰💰💰

The first alleged incident was in London in 2001. She claims she was introduced to Prince Andrew by Epstein and his then-girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell. Ms Giuffre alleges that Maxwell ordered her to "do for Andrew what you do for Jeffrey". She claims that after the three of them visited a nightclub, she had sex with Andrew at Maxwell's Belgravia home.’

1 - it happened in London - where the age of consent is 16 and she was 17. She was not underage at all. This must be a joke?
2 - why is it being held in NY when the alleged crime happened in England?
3 - She was introduced by Maxwell - Andrew had nothing to do with ‘enslaving’ her
4 - Maxwell ordered her to give consent not Andrew and was obviously the pimp to the oblivious client.
5 - she was hardly an innocent kid or locked up in a dungeon if she had the freedom to go to nightclubs

It’s all about embarrassing and shaking the 💰💰💰💰 out of him!
I thought you said you knew nothing about the case! I doubt it’s as simplistically one sided as you claim.

Reactions: bruce

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
I thought you said you knew nothing about the case! I doubt it’s as simplistically one sided as you claim.
All straight from the article you linked to and using a little analytical skills 🤣

Seems a set up to me when she was 17 and the age of consent is 16 in London. The case is in a completely different country and he didn’t seem to know her before the evening?

What am I missing?

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
All straight from the article you linked to and using a little analytical skills 🤣

Seems a set up to me when she was 17 and the age of consent is 16 in London. The case is in a completely different country and he didn’t seem to know her before the evening?

What am I missing?

She was trafficked from the States where the age of consent applies. Then it comes down to guilty knowledge. Remembering ignorance of the law is no defence.

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
She was trafficked from the States where the age of consent applies. Then it comes down to guilty knowledge. Remembering ignorance of the law is no defence.
But why not just use a 18 year old local prostitute. Why go to all the hassle? What is his motive? It’s not like he was after pre teens so had to traffic them? She was basically an adult (depending on definition).

Is the claim he knew or was involved in the trafficking? Again, what’s the motive? The article said she was only introduced to him at a London party. Is not enquiring about her background, (ignorance) guilty. People using prostitutes never delve into why they are there?

Doesn’t add up to me but I haven’t been following all the detail.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
But why not just use a 18 year old local prostitute. Why go to all the hassle? What is his motive? It’s not like he was after pre teens so had to traffic them? She was basically an adult (depending on definition).

Is the claim he knew or was involved in the trafficking? Again, what’s the motive? The article said she was only introduced to him at a London party. Is not enquiring about her background, (ignorance) guilty. People using prostitutes never delve into why they are there?

As to the why, theses pricks think they are untouchable, invite only party, what was the party about and what did he know.

Reactions: wizards rage

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
1642224202102.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Bushman and snake77

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016

You're mostly right I think, but the guy is a high ranking diplomat, brokers arms deals to foreign states etc, hangs out with a convicted pedo running a honey trap for US/Israeli aligned intel organizsations allegedly, at the very least he's a security risk.

Giuffre recently brought down Jean-Luc Brunel's ring, I applaud her for going after the traffickers at great risk to her life, whether she's getting paydays or not. The legal details in Andrew's case are dubious, but hopefully it leads to other major players, just my 5c.

Last edited:

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012

If I was invited to parties by middle aged friends, and those parties featured teen aged girls then any reasonable human being would know what is up.

They are predators, it is easy to spot a pedo party, it is the one with Girls with fathers younger than the men at the party.

I know you like to argue for the people no one likes. But this is not a topic where I would be trying to defend the honour of these pedo sex traffickers.

The thing is, the reason they are not interested in Prostitutes, is that you cannot prey on a prostitute, you can't molest an innocent prostitute and have a little forced sexual power over to the same level of gratification if the prostitute is being paid and is up for it.

They plied these teenagers with drugs and alcohol and they threw them in with a group of old men.

I think this is very black and white which is why these people are getting prison sentences.

Last edited:

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
I know you like to argue for the people no one likes.
I stand up for the oppressed and those unreasonably harassed by bullies. That’s why I still follow the Warriors after all these years 🤣

I haven’t seen anywhere where Randy Andy has been charged with a crime? Just a dodgy personal lawsuit to ruin his reputation until he pays up.

She wasn’t a child/ he wasn’t a pedo according to British law where it happened?

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings