General President Joe Biden

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
I think Netanyahu's waging this war for political gain. He can't win the election so how do you garner support? Wage war against the Palestinians.

There'll be an election coming.
That and a deflection of yet another corruption inquiry. Iran will be watching with interest.

Reactions: Worried2Death

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Can you explain why? Most Jewish-Amercans are Democrat voters.
Nethanyahu is in a tight coalition and needs the support of the right wing in the coalition. It has been a problem with Israeli politics for years and was one of the reasons our MMP is biased against small parties,

Reactions: Sup42

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Can you explain why? Most Jewish-Amercans are Democrat voters.
Ideally he needs the Zionist hawks in Israel united for votes, and the US Christian end times death cultists for miltary hardware. War is good for business on both fronts, all those missiles have expiry dates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sup42

Sky Waka

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2017
Nethanyahu is in a tight coalition and needs the support of the right wing in the coalition. It has been a problem with Israeli politics for years and was one of the reasons our MMP is biased against small parties,

For some stupid reason I thought you meant Biden needs the support of the right-wing Jews. My misunderstanding from my dumb dumb brain.

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
you also decrease your chance of not dying randomly by not hugging, kissing, having sex, handshaking, working in an open space office, or leaving the house.

stay home and wear 3 plys of face diapers. the rest of us need to resume with our lives.
Why do you wear a shirt and pants when you leave home? You won't be allowed into a store wearing only your underwear. Why don't you complain about them treading on your rights and freedoms in that case?
Why do you wear a seatbelt? Such a puppet of government control.
Do you realise how dumb you sound to 90% of people (who are all sheep according to you highly intelligent people off course) You're an absolute idiot.
I have no problem arguing with trumpers but when you're willfully spreading dangerous misinformation you need to be banned from here.

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
Freedom of speech.

I may not agree with what people say but I will stand up for their right to say it.
I guess so, but remember freedom of speech has limitations to it. Certain things said will get you banned from certain platforms or even charged by law. Freedom of so speech doesn't absolve you from consequences of what you said.
That brewery owner and his racist rant online is a good example of that.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
I guess so, but remember freedom of speech has limitations to it. Certain things said will get you banned from certain platforms or even charged by law. Freedom of so speech doesn't absolve you from consequences of what you said.
That brewery owner and his racist rant online is a good example of that.
The problem with choosing what is racist and who gets what consequences:

1621109355197.png

Are you going to protest to get Willie Jackson removed from parliament? Will he face fair and equitable consequences?

Reactions: YeahNah 4020

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
The problem with choosing what is racist and who gets what consequences:

View attachment 44276
Are you going to protest to get Willie Jackson removed from parliament? Will he face fair and equitable consequences?
I would say bashing their missus is derogatory but poor and disadvantaged a social statement. A shit person will bash their missus but a poor and disadvantaged person isn’t necessarily a shit person.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
I would say bashing their missus is derogatory but poor and disadvantaged a social statement. A shit person will bash their missus but a poor and disadvantaged person isn’t necessarily a shit person.
I would say Maori being over represented in family violence is a social statement.

For someone who has had equality of opportunity, it is derogatory to call successful Maori disadvantaged and racist to imply all must be due to their race.

I don’t support either statement but who decides what’s hate speech is who decides the consequences is my issue. That’s the sort of decisions Hitler though he could decide for the people.

Last edited:

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
I would say Maori being over represented in family violence is a social statement.

For someone who has had equality of opportunity, it is derogatory to call successful Maori disadvantaged and racist to imply all must be due to their race.

I don’t support either statement but who decides what’s hate speech is who decides the consequences is my issue. That’s the sort of decisions Hitler though he could decide for the people.
I tend to agree with you in general. Racism is becoming a very contentious issue in that just to use the BLM movement, these groups have been subjected to such injustices in the past, who are we to say they’re not feeling the way they are portraying themselves. Very similarly in this part of the world it tends to be a small number with a big voice that have issues with their place in society, having not being subjected to this, it is just an observation on my part.

Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings