General President Joe Biden

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
you also decrease your chance of not dying randomly by not hugging, kissing, having sex, handshaking, working in an open space office, or leaving the house.

stay home and wear 3 plys of face diapers. the rest of us need to resume with our lives.
While we are giving out free advice you could fuck off to the US and buy a Red pick up and date your nearest genetic relative.

ChanelGucciHarris

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 9, 2021
science and stats suck when it doesn’t align with your politics doesnt it.

do any of you lefty losers have any stats or graphs to back up your verbal diarrhea ? or is it just based on emotion and evil orange man bad ??

Last edited:

ChanelGucciHarris

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 9, 2021
While we are giving out free advice you could fuck off to the US and buy a Red pick up and date your nearest genetic relative.
funny how the so called tolerant ones can’t handle the slightest of dissonance.

stay home cooped up forever, cocksucker. how’s the fish tank coming along ? chicken shit boomer.

• Haha
Reactions: Sup42

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
science and stats suck when it doesn’t align with your politics doesnt it.

do any of you lefty losers have any stats or graphs to back up your verbal diarrhea ? or is it just based on emotion and evil orange man bad ??

Interesting that you would use Argentina as an example. Compare the data you’ve provided with this chart on mask use. You‘ll see that at the time when mask use has decreased, is the time when infection rates has increased. Mandating the use of mask didn’t effect the infection rates: not wearing masks did.

276A5B71-5E43-4FB5-B588-B19C895CC772.png

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
funny how the so called tolerant ones can’t handle the slightest of dissonance.

stay home cooped up forever, cocksucker. how’s the fish tank coming along ? chicken shit boomer.
I have zero tolerance for anti science Covidiots like yourself, posting memes about the first rule of Covid is the experts make shit up....

The alternative you offer is spreading lies by other people I might add, who are low IQ pull shit out of their arses .

You should be getting paid for your public service, a banana for every post you re post from some other anti science moron.

BTW here is a public service statement for you, New Zealand is at Covid level one, no one is hiding at home.

Funny how all the shit you post is from the country who has half a million dead people, and you are holding that up as the example for your arguments while living in the number two ranked country in the world for Covid management...

You think calling me a chicken shit means anything Rambo? tough guy with your mask less anti science heroism.

Being an idiot makes you tough big boy?

Congratulations you must be a gawd dam medal of Honour winner.

Last edited:

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
When you compare that to Covid party, bleach injector, light up the arsehole, Captain orange, ride in my Limo infectious, attack the CDC little flu man...

It makes me wonder why this is supposed to be controversial and why anyone would wast their time generating it,.
you-went-full-libtard-never-go-full-libtard.jpg

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
I need popcorn for this forum :rolleyes:
US politics. As a neutral person didn’t really think Trump was the devil everyone made out. He generally did good things for the economy which was his platform.

I don’t think Biden is doing to bad either. He is operating along his policy lines.

To much personality politics and emotion from both sides towards the other.

Reactions: matiunz

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
The US seems to have a default position that anything they can't explain must be Russian. There is a different mindset The US says Russia isn't a world power because it doesn't project power internationally. Russia's Defence Minister Shoigu says that is not their purpose, they only want to influence in their own sphere of influence. They also said the Russians don't know how to build aircraft carriers. Shoigu said they only need to know how to sink them.

Manly Sea Eagles Rate Match

Last Game

09 May

4.5 Total Avg Rating
4.5 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings