General President Joe Biden

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
One of the reasons behind the success of the UK vaccine rollout is that they had a number of business people help head it up.
And they identified the national GP database as the primary delivery system rather than beurocratic local govt boards of health, similar to the Israeli model, two best examples so far. I hope our rollout goes smoother than last year's flu jab, the DHB's blamed each other, no one left to blame now if they fuck this up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inruin

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
And they identified the national GP database as the primary delivery system rather than beurocratic local govt boards of health, similar to the Israeli model, two best examples so far. I hope our rollout goes smoother than last year's flue jab, the DHB's blamed each other, no one left to blame now if they fuck this up.

Oh, I am sure they will find someone

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
The problem has become in the US that it is no longer liberalism v conservatism or whatever measure you want to use. It is now sectarian but the fact he might be a republican or democrat , one person might agree with 90% of another's beliefs but will not engage with that person. Inevitably it becomes more extreme and violence results. Particularly in a hate driven country like the US.

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
Do y’all do proper research on the vaccine, or just follow the news? Serious question.
I've got a question for you. My Mrs is going for her second Jab today and i mentioned this convo to her. She was sympathetic to your cause in saying we don't know the long term effects of these vaccines, BUT the fact is the whole world is getting them, they fuk us up we all get fuked up. You think the powers that be can afford that? We are the workforce

Reactions: bruce

ChanelGucciHarris

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 9, 2021
Imagine the mainstream media nuclear holocaust meltdown if Trump gave every illegal a copy of his book paid for by the tax payer lmao.
Using the White House to enrich themselves, something the left accused Trump of doing, more hypocrisy.
But remember, there is no liberal bias in the media, not at all, just an alt-right conspiracy !!!

1619319197191.jpg

Last edited:

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Imagine the mainstream media nuclear holocaust meltdown if Trump gave every illegal a copy of his book paid for by the tax payer lmao.
Using the White House to enrich themselves, something the left accused Trump of doing, more hypocrisy.
But remember, there is no liberal bias in the media, not at all, just an alt-right conspiracy !!!

View attachment 44151
Native Americans roll their eyes every time the Invaders call Mexicans illegals.

Fact is that Mexicans have more right genetically to populate any land area in the Americas than others, they are genetic relatives of so called Native Americans.

In fact all Native inhabitants of the Americas are one genetic group.

Start there, with the great crime from the thieves who call themselves Americans.

Last edited:

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
The problem has become in the US that it is no longer liberalism v conservatism or whatever measure you want to use. It is now sectarian but the fact he might be a republican or democrat , one person might agree with 90% of another's beliefs but will not engage with that person. Inevitably it becomes more extreme and violence results. Particularly in a hate driven country like the US.
From things I've read, Newt Gengrich started that whole thing off. Or, at least, weaponized that "I won't listen to you because you're not in my party" attitude.

It used to be that in Washington, over the weekends, senators and representatives from each party would mix: Kids playing Little League, going to the local NFL game, same theatre etc etc. So a certain amount of collegiality would build over dinners/drinks/bbqs: "Say, this bill you folks have introduced. Our problem with it is..." discussions would ensue and there'd be a certain amount of compromise - or not - because of those off-record, outside-work discussions. Newt Gengrich told Republicans that come Friday, they were to be on the next plane home to their state.

I don't know how common it is here, but I have heard of MPs from different parties sharing the same Wellington flat. You can imagine how that could end up:

"Mr Speaker, may I bring to the house's attention the serious matter that the MP for Balclutha never puts the freaking washing on!"...

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
remember, the most votes ever in history.

View attachment 44185
A few problems with those figures: Biden‘s is only for the US tv networks, Trump’s figures also included those watching on cable networks and the internet feeds. And, Trump’s figures were the numbers for a world wide audience... Biden’s is only for the domestic US audience.

Also, it wasn’t a State of the Union address... Biden’s first SOTU address won’t happen until next year.

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
A few problems with those figures: Biden‘s is only for the US tv networks, Trump’s figures also included those watching on cable networks and the internet feeds. And, Trump’s figures were the numbers for a world wide audience... Biden’s is only for the domestic US audience.

Also, it wasn’t a State of the Union address... Biden’s first SOTU address won’t happen until next year.
But apart from that?

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
remember, the most votes ever in history.

View attachment 44185
Even I tuned into Trump because the fat greasy hairy little prick was so dangerous that his hateful psychopathic decisions had real world consequences for me and mine.

Trump single handedly lead the world in Covid spread, he was way out in front of the other despots who did their best to kill people.

The bastard even destroyed the CDCs capability to save lives.

He is the serial killer who poisoned the victims then let down all the tyres on the Ambulances.

A truly inbred fat...oh I said fat...orange mongrel who I will curse from beyond the grave.

• Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Even I tuned into Trump because the fat greasy hairy little prick was so dangerous that his hateful psychopathic decisions had real world consequences for me and mine.

Trump single handedly lead the world in Covid spread, he was way out in front of the other despots who did their best to kill people.

The bastard even destroyed the CDCs capability to save lives.

He is the serial killer who poisoned the victims then let down all the tyres on the Ambulances.

A truly inbred fat...oh I said fat...orange mongrel who I will curse from beyond the grave.
I’m struggling to think who I’d rate the lowest on my COVID scum scale: the Orange One, Bolsonaro the denier or the Indian government for letting things get so out of control for votes.

Biden needs to get the evangelical church leadership onside to keep the vaccine roll out moving. Unfortunately, Trump made the US so divided along party lines, I can see it really difficult to get the numbers required there.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Native Americans roll their eyes every time the Invaders call Mexicans illegals.

Fact is that Mexicans have more right genetically to populate any land area in the Americas than others, they are genetic relatives of so called Native Americans.

In fact all Native inhabitants of the Americas are one genetic group.

Start there, with the great crime from the thieves who call themselves Americans.
and...I had to take a gawk at Biden commenting on the genocide in Armenia.

OK there was genocide, over 100 years ago, but less that 50 years before the Merkins were committing genocide on the plains Indians by wiping out the bison herds.

Biden might have started there, just saying like.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

and ladies and jellybeans, until the USA took most of the western states from Spain after a war...which the Merkins started with a questionable complaint about an attack on a US ship, just like Vietnam BTW...much of the USA was actually populated by Spanish speaking native Merkins.

Manly Sea Eagles Rate Match

Last Game

09 May

4.5 Total Avg Rating
4.5 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings