General President Joe Biden

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Sabre rattling and winds of WW3 stirring again in the South China Sea

It’s starting to get scary, China keep pushing and pushing to see how close they can get before provoking a reaction. I’d say Japan, India and Indonesia and AUKUS would back Taiwan up if push came to shove. Problem there is Aus is right there for a retaliation statement against the west

Pricey

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 2, 2016
Well thankfully the Us has a strong and decisive president like Joe Biden now and they got rid of that useless Donald Trump who tried to tell us Covid 19 escaped from a lab in Wuhan, illegal immigrants cause problems, the Who is corrupt and a waste of funds and other crazy conspiracy ideas. I'm sure China wont try anything with Elephant memory Joe at the helm.

• Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Could well have been just an accident, submarine as one possibility could have struck a lost container. Heavy maritime trade area and containers often float beneath the surface.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
So the Americans are going to provide nuclear subs to Australia. I suspect they will operate them better than the yanks. Aussie Navy has a proud history, in particular their submariners have been excellent. Their Captains train with the Royal Navy 'Perisher' course.

My question to Morrison is, China is Australia's biggest trading partner, so you are getting nuclear subs to protect against China so as to protect trading routes with China. That doesn't add up.

Pricey

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 2, 2016
D10 is gearing up to take on China even the Koreans and Japanese are preparing

• Wow

Pricey

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 2, 2016
Its all in the News Japan, South Korea is getting new arms , Australia has new Submarines. Most of the countries have diplomats visiting Taiwan this week.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Its all in the News Japan, South Korea is getting new arms , Australia has new Submarines. Most of the countries have diplomats visiting Taiwan this week.
Indonesia have been getting very nervous about Chinas maritime activities also

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Scary shit

What an intelligent guy. I think more than half of Merkins are intelligent, but the remainder are scary stupid/and or greedy crooks.

I read this today in the SMH.

I will show some key bits:

He says as a result of the Trump presidency, he is no longer a Republican – and he also no longer feels like a US citizen, saying he remains worried about whether America can be fixed.

“I look at my country as an outsider, not as an insider or a practitioner or even a citizen,” he said.

Luntz says his concerns began before Trump but have accelerated in the years since 2016.

“What’s different now that did not exist before is a sense of revenge and that is Donald Trump – he put that into the chemical mix,” he said.

“Resentment is ‘someone else is doing better than me’, revenge is ‘I want to bring them down’; we had resentment over the last 20-30 years, we did not have a desire for revenge, that desire came into being in 2016.”

He says the way to fix America could be out of reach.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings