General President Joe Biden

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
To be fair to Biden, he seems to be taking more on himself than any of the last two did.

Obama never stressed and played golf, Bush played golf as well and left it to Cheney.

It will be taking a toll. I would not like to have a life insurance policy on him.

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013
The audit said Biden won. :rolleyes:
Yup Main Stream Media reporting that Biden vote went up by 200 odd votes and that Trump will be disappointed.I agree thats what they are reporting..
BUT what they are not reporting which came out in the Audit is that the Maricopa Board of Electors withheld access to information and records and slow walked the release of others. Why do that if you've got nothing to hide.?

Also 2,100,000 votes cast ..Bidens margin ,in Arizona,was 10,000 odd but the Audit found that 55,000 votes were illegal from Maricopa alone.
Maricopa is one of 15 Counties in Arizona and if its was found that the majority of those illegal votes ( once they are analysed) were cast for Trump he'd ( Trump) be stuffed.
I'm thinking they are more likely however to have been cast for Biden.
More chapters in this story to come me thinks.

All I say is go Storm ( Melbourne)

Last edited:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Yup Main Stream Media reporting that Biden vote went up by 200 odd votes and that Trump will be disappointed.I agree thats what they are reporting..
BUT what they are not reporting which came out in the Audit is that the Maricopa Board of Electors withheld access to information and records and slow walked the release of others. Why do that if you've got nothing to hide.?

Also 2,100,000 votes cast ..Bidens margin ,in Arizona,was 10,000 odd but the Audit found that 55,000 votes were illegal from Maricopa alone.
Maricopa is one of 15 Counties in Arizona und that the majority of those illegal votes ( once they are analysed) were cast for Trump he'll ( Trump) be stuffed.
I'm thinking they are more likely however to have been cast for Biden.
More chapters in this story to come me thinks.

All I say is go Storm ( Melbourne)
Hi Sergei :rolleyes:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Yeah giddy to you..Baron De Rothschild.
The Rothschilds got their money out of him a couple of years ago. They obviously could see the writing on the wall. He tweeted about what a horrible bunch they were.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Try and convince me that this Woman isn't better than Biden and Harris

Harris has done an interview with a chat show that the presenter has tested positive for covid. Gabbard is smart, it’s just the political party she’s involved are heading away from democracy. Funny seeing that interviewer, he was slapped into next week years ago when he said wrestling was fake and David Schultz took exception.

Reactions: bruce

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Saw a piece on youtube with Tulsi Gabbard, not much to the content, but the header on the video was 'Tulsi 2024'.

If she should stand again I cannot see it with the Democrats, they, along with the media hate her. She has a lot of support with non Corporate Democrats and reasonable Republicans. Could this be the start of the much needed 3rd Party over there? If it will be anti war. they are using her as the front person/candidate

Last edited:
Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Saw a piece on youtube with Tulsi Gabbard, not much to the content, but the header on the video was 'Tulsi 2024'.

If she should stand again I cannot see it with the Democrats, they, along with the media hate her. She has a lot of support with non Corporate Democrats and reasonable Republicans. Could this be the start of the much needed 3rd Party over there? If it will be anti war. they are using her as the front person/candidate
Short answer no. The corporates run that country, especially in the Democrat Party.

Sky Waka

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2017

Tulsi defended drones on Tucker, so I'm not sure she's anti war.
I didn't watch the video though.

Andrew Yang has started his own party, The Forward Party

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
hat they are not reporting which came out in the Audit is that the Maricopa Board of Electors withheld access to information and records and slow walked the release of others. Why do that if you've got nothing to hide.?
Maybe because it was costing them a fortune and they were a pain in the arse.

Didya know who came up with the idea of the election was stolen?

I know Trump was raving on about it beforehand, but he actually hadn't decided to do it.

On election night he was very depressed at the results, he knew he had lost and didn't no what to say to people. That alcoholic reprobate Rudi Giuliani said to Trump, just say you actually won...so he did, the rest is a very sad history.

I reckon they will either not charge Trump, or more likely they will offer him a pardon, just the same as Nixon.

However they will send all his mates to prison, including his moron family.

That is what they did with Nixon's gang, including the Attorney General.

Just don't ask me how they missed getting Kissinger, who the Chileans still want for war crimes.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings