General President Joe Biden

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This is from Fox News and is a (only a little) bit more than their usual propaganda.

They mention the top brass protests in the US military about the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

The first thing they have wrong is criticizing Biden for looking at his watch during the ceremony to receive the bodies off the plane.

Idiots, he carries his dead sons rosary beads around his wrist and was touching it in grief.

Like Michael Moore says, Churchill was a hero for Dunkirk and he lost 15000 dead and 70000 left behind.

There is no easy way to leave when you have your ass kicked and surrender.

Says a lot that the army are pissed off about the evacuation plans though.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
This is from Fox News and is a (only a little) bit more than their usual propaganda.

They mention the top brass protests in the US military about the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

The first thing they have wrong is criticizing Biden for looking at his watch during the ceremony to receive the bodies off the plane.

Idiots, he carries his dead sons rosary beads around his wrist and was touching it in grief.

Like Michael Moore says, Churchill was a hero for Dunkirk and he lost 15000 dead and 70000 left behind.

There is no easy way to leave when you have your ass kicked and surrender.

Says a lot that the army are pissed off about the evacuation plans though.

A lot of those retired military work for defence contractors, so no conflict of interest there.

• Love
Reactions: bruce

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
Both the Republicans and Democrats need to select younger candidates for presidency. Having rich old senile men run their country is a joke. Even the Senate is full of them..

Reactions: Miket12 and bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Both the Republicans and Democrats need to select younger candidates for presidency. Having rich old senile men run their country is a joke. Even the Senate is full of them..
You can be banned for ageist comments ;) :D .

The talent pool is pretty slim on the Republican side, and the intelligent youngsters on both sides definitely are not in the pockets of the 1% and arms industry...yet.

That country has SERIOUS problems. Quite honestly I think it is close to being too far gone.

The Chinese might be happy, I say might, because the Taliban are already talking about getting involved in Kashmir, and China is nearby an probably a fatter target.

So watch that space.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This is a long clip from 2012.

It is from a Merkin anthropologist about the tribes and religious identities in Afghanistan.

I knew the place was a bit different, but this talk is mind boggling.

He wasn't talking about the US or Russians as much, more about the differences and history in the country.

The Merkins had no show there, and they should have known that even before they invaded. They didn't know because they didn't stop to think. They should stay home next time.

The Chinese better be careful as well.

So Biden did the right thing, and the Merkins have spent trillions and stuffed a country.

Interesting point too, he explains the mind sets of the Afghan muslims. Someone once told me the koran says you can do anything. He explains why!!

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
They should stay home next time.
This isn't about Biden, but about LBJ and McNamara. I didn't know this story. It is shocking. Merka is a farked country.

The Use of Low-IQ Troops in the Vietnam." Because so many college students were avoiding military service during the Vietnam War, Defense Secretary Robert McNamara lowered mental standards to induct 354,000 low-IQ men. Their death toll in combat was appalling. Three times the death rate of normal troops.

• Wow
Reactions: Tragic

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
What US wars are about is not winning, it about continuous war for profit of corporates. Exactly the same for advancing ,NATO to Russian borders. Does not make anyone safer but good for profits.

• Love

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
What US wars are about is not winning, it about continuous war for profit of corporates. Exactly the same for advancing ,NATO to Russian borders. Does not make anyone safer but good for profits.
This movie is going to be a good watch. All about those profiting from war.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Good to see you watching RT, gives a different perspective doesn't it? I do not always agree with them, but it is good to have a different viewpoint

Kennedy's assassination is one of moments you always remember, I was in Primary School and can still recall it vividly. Both JFK and Khrushchev were ww2 veterans, JFK had his PT109 sunk by a Japanese Destroyer, Khrushchev had been at Stalingrad, so both knew first hand the horrors of war. Would they have succeeded in stopping the cold war, maybe, but both sides had powerful militaries that maybe had vested interests to keep it going. That is not even mentioning the military industrial complex.

Personally I think the biggest problem was the rise of the CIA, their first big post war success was the overthrow of the democratically elected Iranian Government who said they were going to nationalise the oil. The Shah was installed setting in train the conditions that led to his overthrow and the US Embassy hostage crisis up to the current shitfight.

• Love
Reactions: Tragic and bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Good to see you watching RT, gives a different perspective doesn't it? I do not always agree with them, but it is good to have a different viewpoint
He is an eccentric type, as many brilliant people are, but he always refers to evidence, and so far, has not been fact checked to be wrong.

The question still is who REALLY killed JFK. The problem was there were too many suspects who really hated him:

The Mafia for not respecting them for the fixed election in Chicago.
The Republicans for his father rigging the 1960 election
J Edgar Hoover because he hated the father and the election had been rigged
The CIA because he was after them.
The military because he was after them as well.
The arms industry because he was going to pull out of Vietnam
Fidel Castro for the Bay of Pigs
The Russians came way down the bloody list!!

I think look at the later evidence:

The actual fatal shot came from an intoxicated secret service agent...apparently
The autopsy and early investigations were shambolic and covered up
Lee Harvey Oswald was silenced for some good reason
Jack Ruby was a real mystery
Chief Justice Warren did a terrible investigation
The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a set up by the military to start the Vietnam War, the North Vietnamese definitely did not fire on the USS Maddox.

I think the answer is pretty obvious who benefitted most...the arms industry

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
He is an eccentric type, as many brilliant people are, but he always refers to evidence, and so far, has not been fact checked to be wrong.

The question still is who REALLY killed JFK. The problem was there were too many suspects who really hated him:

The Mafia for not respecting them for the fixed election in Chicago.
The Republicans for his father rigging the 1960 election
J Edgar Hoover because he hated the father and the election had been rigged
The CIA because he was after them.
The military because he was after them as well.
The arms industry because he was going to pull out of Vietnam
Fidel Castro for the Bay of Pigs
The Russians came way down the bloody list!!

I think look at the later evidence:

The actual fatal shot came from an intoxicated secret service agent...apparently
The autopsy and early investigations were shambolic and covered up
Lee Harvey Oswald was silenced for some good reason
Jack Ruby was a real mystery
Chief Justice Warren did a terrible investigation
The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a set up by the military to start the Vietnam War, the North Vietnamese definitely did not fire on the USS Maddox.

I think the answer is pretty obvious who benefitted most...the arms industry
Just to add Allen Dulles was appointed as one of the seven Commissioners of the Warren Commission, he was the former head of the CIA forced out over the Bay of Pigs fiasco. No conflict of interest there.

• Love

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Texas criminalise abortion even in cases of rape and incest. Think it’s beyond 6 weeks, but most woman don’t even know they’re pregnant before then.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
4 weeks… crazy.

God before personal rights.
I think it is more about wrecking anything liberal e.g. covid treatment.

Anne Applebaum identifies a need with some people to wreck the status quo because they are pissed off...with anything.

They really have no idea what they are going to do to replace the status quo, they just want to wreck it.

The Taliban are going to be in that situation when they run out of money too.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I think it is more about wrecking anything liberal e.g. covid treatment.

Anne Applebaum identifies a need with some people to wreck the status quo because they are pissed off...with anything.

They really have no idea what they are going to do to replace the status quo, they just want to wreck it.

The Taliban are going to be in that situation when they run out of money too.

They have been called the American Talban before.

• Love

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This was always going to happen, they are just a gun toting rabble who don't have a clue how they are going to run the country...and even if the leaders get their act together how are they going to stop their hungry sex starved soldiers from going wild...

Reactions: Worried2Death

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
This was always going to happen, they are just a gun toting rabble who don't have a clue how they are going to run the country...and even if the leaders get their act together how are they going to stop their hungry sex starved soldiers from going wild...

They are such a happy looking bunch. They will do what they always do, fight.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings