• Warriors 13+

• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• Storm 12-

• Storm 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This must be the secret move Webby had up his sleeve the sly old dog, no one saw it coming
Yeah it is fantasy football type thinking rather than the conventional models of how to select a team.

I think Webster is becoming bro, I think he truly believes they are all good players and that he wants a dynamic where he no longer has to follow script. That is the answer to reinvention of our team, keeping Roger at Center, no other Warriors coach would have had those balls this week, our past coaches would have caved and put Taine out of the team for the sake of two points and played Roger at Fb.

Bringing in a third half, again no other Warriors coach would have those Cajones.

We needed Jazzs physicality against the storm.

I think Jazz has gone alittle AWOL in his head.

He used to be the junkyard dog, absolute menace. Don’t know if it’s injury, age or what but from recent form and even watching him on podcast, head space doesn’t seem to be the super hyper let’s break some balls mentality anymore

This must be the secret move Webby had up his sleeve the sly old dog, no one saw it coming

Yeah we clearly have a bespoke plan for the Storm. I love that. The only way we ever beat them was with special plans, I dunno why we never continued those plans against other clubs after all our miracle Storm wins where we engineered an Anti Storm game plan, perhaps under Webby we finally will see a plan that beats the Storm which we play out every week.

With CHT in, we have the potential to have a more dynamic kicking game than Melbourne (SJ on form is better than any kicker they have, CHT was lethal with his left boot tactics last week).

Getting into a tackle fest with the Storm where no Try is on offer cheaply demands we throw some kicks at those bastards like they do to everyone else every other week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back