NRL NRL Naughty chair

If that’s the way it’s gonna be ruled you’d be mad not to have long hair- I’d be coming out like Neil from the young ones- it’d be a penalty anytime someone tackled u above the waste.

As one of the commentators stated a few years ago "if you choose to have long hair in this sport then you have to expect it to get some attention from the opposition.".
Don't dump any more rules on the refs , they are bewildered enough already.

As one of the commentators stated a few years ago "if you choose to have long hair in this sport then you have to expect it to get some attention from the opposition.".
Guess it creates the potential of a retaliation? Think it’s a penalty also in the women’s game where a majority have long hair?

Couldn't agree more 👏

The ref should be able to send a player off if they have a terrible haircut. Papenhuyzen wouldn't be allowed on the field

At School my kids can’t have long hair and have to keep it clean and tidy. They can’t have shaven hair either

Basic etiquette like this should be introduced to these adult kids running around on tv

That being said, I just posted wishing to see Bunty with a full blown Afro so there goes that idea out the window 🤭

Too many bad rules already.
Need to concentrate and improve the important decisions.
Footballers have had long hair for years.

1000006223.jpg

they could have a barber on the sidelines to rectify the nonsense haircuts

Clint Gutherson would also fall foul of the new rules
Hope you are only taking the piss.
Already seen some strange stuff on this subject

Back