Social Palestine, Israel war.

So armed resistance in the form of terrorism is ALWAYS unequivocally bad?
There’s no resistance to be done against children and women in their homes. The resistance application to October 7 is terrorist propaganda. They are cowards, to support that narrative is to be deceived by the terrorists. Resist the soldiers and military, attack the army or armed forces of Israel. Then you could use the resistance argument otherwise it’s just nonsense.

There’s no resistance to be done against children and women in their homes. The resistance application to October 7 is terrorist propaganda. They are cowards, to support that narrative is to be deceived by the terrorists. Resist the soldiers and military, attack the army or armed forces of Israel. Then you could use the resistance argument otherwise it’s just nonsense.
IDF has mandatory service. All men and women between the ages of 17-60 are targets.

I’m now wondering why you narrowed the scope to just Oct 7th. So armed terrorism is fine outside that window?

Was the Haitian revolution wrong? Jewish partisan fighter in WW2? Rhodesian resistance fighters?

Besides you never answered where you got your military and geopolitical expertise from?

IDF has mandatory service. All men and women between the ages of 17-60 are targets.

I’m now wondering why you narrowed the scope to just Oct 7th. So armed terrorism is fine outside that window?
Oh mate are you for real? So are you saying everyone in the 17-60 age range are rightful targets? 🫣 So because Hamas was voted into power and given control of the area to lead by the Palestinian people would that make the Palestinian people justifiable targets as well? I don’t agree with that logic. The Israelis should be attempting to target terrorists, Hamas should be targeting active military service men in my opinion.

The reason I referenced the Oct 7th is because this is a Palestine conflict thread 👍.

Oh mate are you for real? So are you saying everyone in the 17-60 age range are rightful targets?
Yes
🫣 So because Hamas was voted into power and given control of the area to lead by the Palestinian people would that make the Palestinian people justifiable targets as well?
According to the IDFs kill count yes.

I don’t agree with that logic. The Israelis should be attempting to target terrorists, Hamas should be targeting active military service men in my opinion.
Why should female soldiers not be targeted?

You are too different for me my friend.

I don’t agree with you at all. Sounds like you are justifying terrorism.
One final question you've been avoiding, whats your experience / expertise with military or geopolitics? I spent my career fighting terrorism, Ive come to understand it. Im very curious as to how you have formed your views?

One final question you've been avoiding, whats your experience / expertise with military or geopolitics? I spent my career fighting terrorism, Ive come to understand it. Im very curious as to how you have formed your views?
Even if I did believe what you are saying about your qualification, you are clearly demonstrating that a view should be evaluated on its merits, not on qualifications etc. It’s craziness, your views would justify the murder of people like Lee Rigby…. No person with a background like you are claiming could hold such views unless they were from the military of such groups as Hamas or Isis etc.

Your view, that would allow the intentional random killing of cilivians in principle would approve of the following:

View: https://youtu.be/nGBwfSsIMUE?si=Nf7JQ_2oW91reKVy

The terrorists views could fit what you are saying. You were not talking about
The accidental killing of innocent civilians but the active targeting…

Attachments

• IMG_6869.jpeg
    IMG_6869.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
The terrorists views could fit what you are saying. You were not talking about
The accidental killing of innocent civilians but the active targeting…
Lol again. Have you heard of the term FAM? Fighting Aged Males?. Do you know what that looks like on the ground? Kill em all apart from babies and the infirm. That was policy in Iraq and Afghan. You know who willingly participated in that? New Zealand.

An extreme Zionism can be problematic but we have to be honest, we do not see people who have nothing to do with these conflicts in the west being murdered on our streets by radical Jews using the Torah to justify the murder while crying out to their diety. . I have no problem admitting every ideology has its extremes and is dangerous but this is different. The big issue many people are being sucked in to support radical Islamic groups that want to subjugate the world under Sharia.
The young on the left in the western world like ours falls for It, back in the day It was our young defending the Communist's in the Soviet Union! The Idiots wanted that for all of us, not knowing what it really was!

So armed resistance in the form of terrorism is ALWAYS unequivocally bad?

"When they put bombs in cars and kill people, they're uncivilized killers. When we put bombs on missiles and kill people, we're upholding civilized values. When they kill, they're terrorists. When we kill, we're striking against terror". Norman Solomon

An extreme Zionism can be problematic but we have to be honest, we do not see people who have nothing to do with these conflicts in the west being murdered on our streets by radical Jews using the Torah to justify the murder while crying out to their diety. . I have no problem admitting every ideology has its extremes and is dangerous but this is different. The big issue many people are being sucked in to support radical Islamic groups that want to subjugate the world under Sharia.
I think you have a valid point about radical Islam being a bigger threat to the wider world than the Zionists, unless nukes start flying over the Israeli conflict.

The Israeli expansionist policy in Palestine can't be justified imo. Do you think a two state solution is going to end terrorist attacks in Israel even if the Isaelis withdraw to some agreed borders? I doubt it, can't see the Iranian regime accepting the Jew's right to any of the land and agreeing to stop funding resistance.

In previous times the strongest army would settle it by wiping out the other and expelling the people as happened to the Jews multiple times. Supposedly humanity has evolved but I suspect Bibi plans to do exactly that, and it looks like no one's going to stop him, especially not Biden.

I think you have a valid point about radical Islam being a bigger threat to the wider world than the Zionists, unless nukes start flying over the Israeli conflict.

The Israeli expansionist policy in Palestine can't be justified imo. Do you think a two state solution is going to end terrorist attacks in Israel even if the Isaelis withdraw to some agreed borders? I doubt it, can't see the Iranian regime accepting the Jew's right to any of the land and agreeing to stop funding resistance.

In previous times the strongest army would settle it by wiping out the other and expelling the people as happened to the Jews multiple times. Supposedly humanity has evolved but I suspect Bibi plans to do exactly that, and it looks like no one's going to stop him, especially not Biden.
Yeah good points bro,

I am about to write a short very rough novel of important religious history. I believe this helps to get to the core.

The Abrahamic religions hold the key to understanding what’s going on.
So you have Abraham who both the Jews and Muslims claim to be the father of their genealogical lines. Abraham has a son with his Egyptian maid Hagar = sons name is Ishmael who later the line of the Arabs and Islam claims to be their line of origin. Abraham has a son to his wife Sarah = Isaac, that’s the line of Jews, and Christians most often align themselves with Isaac. The mothers fought etc etc.
Abraham is in the area of Palestine between 3-2000BC. God has called him to posses the land of the Philistines. His grandson Jacob buys some land off of the local people, while much is conquered. King David, yes of David and Goliath rules over Jerusalem and conquers much land and expands the conquest around 1000BC. Remember there is no Islam until 600AD, it is in the 600s Islam conquers parts of Palestine and takes Jerusalem. We later have the crusades where there is continual fighting for Jerusalem. When Islam conquers a place it is their religious duty to keep those lands and implement Sharia, for Allah. THIS IS MASSIVE FOR THE RADICALS. Here lies the tension. This location is seen to be one of the most prized holy places in the world. A faithful Jew claims it as part of the land that God called them to posses, while the faithful Muslim believes it is their land and they must posses and ought never to relinquish such a place. It is the 4th holiest place in Islam (from memory), while it is the old Temple Mount where the Jews built their temple for God. The Jews most holy site. The British end up giving the land back to Israel, and the rest is history… so the claims that the Jews have no right to the land and the Palestinians who are mix of Arabs due to conquest and ethnic Philistines (I’m not sure the exact make up/percentage etc) is a very complicated and long history.

THE DESIRE FOR THIS LAND FOR THE ZIONIST (strong religious Jew) CAN NEVER BE QUENCHED UNTIL THE TEMPLE IS REBUILT AND THE GLORY OF JERUSALEM IS RESTORED WHILE THE MUSLIM BELIEVES ALL THE LAND WAS GIVEN THEM BY ALLAH AND IT IS RIGHTFULLY THERES. WHOEVERS END IS NOT ACHIEVED HAS THE WEAKER RELIGION IN A SENSE, IT IS RELIGIOUS SHAME - TO CULTURES THAT FUNCTION ON HONOR AND SHAME. ISLAM MUST HAVE ALL THE LAND THEY CONQUERED MEANING ALL OF PALESTINE, FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA. ZIONISM CAN FUNCTION WITH THE TEMPLE RESTORED AND JERUSALEM, WHILE YOUR AVERAGE SECULAR/JEW CAN FUNCTION HOW IT IS CURRENTLY.

GETTING TO THE TWO STATE SOLUTION:

RADICAL ISLAM CANNOT ACCEPT A TWO STATE SOLUTION BECAUSE IT DENIES THEIR CONQUEST AND FOR THE RADICAL THEIR RELIGION. THIS IS WHY ITS AN OUTRAGE ALL AROUND THE WORLD FOR THEM.

ZIONISM MAY POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO ACCEPT TWO STATES ASLONG AS THEY GET THE TEMPLE AND JERUSALEM AT MINIMUM. THE ISSUE WITH THE JEWS IS THAT MANY NOW WILL WANT GAZA (not necessarily the people destroyed but just have them removed) GONE BECAUSE OF THE CONTINUAL THREAT OF RADICAL EXTREMISTS WHO ONLY WANT THE FULL RESTORATION OF PALESTINE. RADICAL ISLAM CAN NEVER STOP UNTIL THEY HAVE IT ALL RESTORED.

Sorry for the novel bro, but that’s a very rough analysis of the religious landscape.
Any occupation of any Islamic territory for the Radical Islamsist is a deep affront and blight upon the power and prestige of Islam, hence terror attacks etc etc. I understand as some of the US occupations etc have been problematic and done poorly.

This has affected US policy because many evangelical Christians know the Jews were in the land before Islam even existed and some Christian believe Jerusalem must be restored before the end of the world. So the US cannot allow Jerusalem to fall into Islamic hands.

THIS IS WHY I DO NOT BELIEVE A TWO STATE SOLUTION IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE HAMAS WHO IS RADICAL WILL NOT ACCEPT IT. NO RADICAL GOVERNMENT OF GAZA WILL ACCEPT IT, ONLY A ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT THAT IS NOT RADICAL WOULD ACCEPT A TWO STATE, BUT THE PRESSURES OF THE RADICAL SEGMENT ON SUCH A GOVERNMENT WOULD BE IMMENSE AND THE RADICALS WOULD END UP ATTACKING THEIR OWN PEOPLE WHICH IS COMMON.

ALSO MANY JEWS DONT WANT AN ISLAMIC STATE NEXT TO THEM ANY LONGER. VERY COMPLICATED.

Sorry for the novel again.

Yeah good points bro,

I am about to write a short very rough novel of important religious history. I believe this helps to get to the core.

The Abrahamic religions hold the key to understanding what’s going on.
So you have Abraham who both the Jews and Muslims claim to be the father of their genealogical lines. Abraham has a son with his Egyptian maid Hagar = sons name is Ishmael who later the line of the Arabs and Islam claims to be their line of origin. Abraham has a son to his wife Sarah = Isaac, that’s the line of Jews, and Christians most often align themselves with Isaac. The mothers fought etc etc.
Abraham is in the area of Palestine between 3-2000BC. God has called him to posses the land of the Philistines. His grandson Jacob buys some land off of the local people, while much is conquered. King David, yes of David and Goliath rules over Jerusalem and conquers much land and expands the conquest around 1000BC. Remember there is no Islam until 600AD, it is in the 600s Islam conquers parts of Palestine and takes Jerusalem. We later have the crusades where there is continual fighting for Jerusalem. When Islam conquers a place it is their religious duty to keep those lands and implement Sharia, for Allah. THIS IS MASSIVE FOR THE RADICALS. Here lies the tension. This location is seen to be one of the most prized holy places in the world. A faithful Jew claims it as part of the land that God called them to posses, while the faithful Muslim believes it is their land and they must posses and ought never to relinquish such a place. It is the 4th holiest place in Islam (from memory), while it is the old Temple Mount where the Jews built their temple for God. The Jews most holy site. The British end up giving the land back to Israel, and the rest is history… so the claims that the Jews have no right to the land and the Palestinians who are mix of Arabs due to conquest and ethnic Philistines (I’m not sure the exact make up/percentage etc) is a very complicated and long history.

THE DESIRE FOR THIS LAND FOR THE ZIONIST (strong religious Jew) CAN NEVER BE QUENCHED UNTIL THE TEMPLE IS REBUILT AND THE GLORY OF JERUSALEM IS RESTORED WHILE THE MUSLIM BELIEVES ALL THE LAND WAS GIVEN THEM BY ALLAH AND IT IS RIGHTFULLY THERES. WHOEVERS END IS NOT ACHIEVED HAS THE WEAKER RELIGION IN A SENSE, IT IS RELIGIOUS SHAME - TO CULTURES THAT FUNCTION ON HONOR AND SHAME. ISLAM MUST HAVE ALL THE LAND THEY CONQUERED MEANING ALL OF PALESTINE, FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA. ZIONISM CAN FUNCTION WITH THE TEMPLE RESTORED AND JERUSALEM, WHILE YOUR AVERAGE SECULAR/JEW CAN FUNCTION HOW IT IS CURRENTLY.

GETTING TO THE TWO STATE SOLUTION:

RADICAL ISLAM CANNOT ACCEPT A TWO STATE SOLUTION BECAUSE IT DENIES THEIR CONQUEST AND FOR THE RADICAL THEIR RELIGION. THIS IS WHY ITS AN OUTRAGE ALL AROUND THE WORLD FOR THEM.

ZIONISM MAY POSSIBLY BE ABLE TO ACCEPT TWO STATES ASLONG AS THEY GET THE TEMPLE AND JERUSALEM AT MINIMUM. THE ISSUE WITH THE JEWS IS THAT MANY NOW WILL WANT GAZA (not necessarily the people destroyed but just have them removed) GONE BECAUSE OF THE CONTINUAL THREAT OF RADICAL EXTREMISTS WHO ONLY WANT THE FULL RESTORATION OF PALESTINE. RADICAL ISLAM CAN NEVER STOP UNTIL THEY HAVE IT ALL RESTORED.

Sorry for the novel bro, but that’s a very rough analysis of the religious landscape.
Any occupation of any Islamic territory for the Radical Islamsist is a deep affront and blight upon the power and prestige of Islam, hence terror attacks etc etc. I understand as some of the US occupations etc have been problematic and done poorly.

This has affected US policy because many evangelical Christians know the Jews were in the land before Islam even existed and some Christian believe Jerusalem must be restored before the end of the world. So the US cannot allow Jerusalem to fall into Islamic hands.

THIS IS WHY I DO NOT BELIEVE A TWO STATE SOLUTION IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE HAMAS WHO IS RADICAL WILL NOT ACCEPT IT. NO RADICAL GOVERNMENT OF GAZA WILL ACCEPT IT, ONLY A ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT THAT IS NOT RADICAL WOULD ACCEPT A TWO STATE, BUT THE PRESSURES OF THE RADICAL SEGMENT ON SUCH A GOVERNMENT WOULD BE IMMENSE AND THE RADICALS WOULD END UP ATTACKING THEIR OWN PEOPLE WHICH IS COMMON.

ALSO MANY JEWS DONT WANT AN ISLAMIC STATE NEXT TO THEM ANY LONGER. VERY COMPLICATED.

Sorry for the novel again.
Sounds like there's no hope for peaceful solution then in your view. Do you personally believe in any of the Gods mentioned, or end times prophecy?

Sounds like there's no hope for peaceful solution then in your view. Do you personally believe in any of the Gods mentioned, or end times prophecy?
I do think there’s always hope BUT it must involve a religious component. My point is that a political, military approach will fail. Especially for the Palestinian/Islamic side. We must find a way forward with Radical Islam. General Islam is ok. The Jews are generally more secular. The Pope has been trying to bridge the gap and has worked with the Sunni’s (Largest Islamic group), and he genuinely is striving for some form of unity. Palestinians and Hamas are aligned with Iran who are more Shia Muslims which adds more complexity. So while I did make it seem grim, I think there is hope. I am not endorsing the Pope by the way. But a nuanced spiritually aware approach is vital.

I don’t hold to an Islamic or Zionist perspective. I believe in God but do not believe in the rebuilding of Jerusalem etc so I don’t have any skin in the game. I have studied religion and understand a fair bit about religion and how it interplays in politics. It is far more involved than many understand and in dealing with big political issues is sometimes the key to unlocking a way forward. Even the Russian Ukraine issue has a religious element with the Orthodox Church issues simmering out of sight.

I don’t believe in the prophecies that have been referenced.

Last edited:
I do think there’s always hope BUT it must involve a religious component. My point is that a political, military approach will fail. Especially for the Palestinian/Islamic side. We must find a way forward with Radical Islam. General Islam is ok. The Jews are generally more secular. The Pope has been trying to bridge the gap and has worked with the Sunni’s (Largest Islamic group), and he genuinely is striving for some form of unity. Palestinians and Hamas are aligned with Iran who are more Shia Muslims which adds more complexity. So while I did make it seem grim, I think there is hope. I am not endorsing the Pope by the way. But a nuanced spiritually aware approach is vital.

I don’t hold to an Islamic or Zionist perspective. I believe in God but do not believe in the rebuilding of Jerusalem etc so I don’t have any skin in the game. I have studied religion and understand a fair bit about religion and how it interplays in politics. It is far more involved than many understand and in dealing with big political issues is sometimes the key to unlocking a way forward. Even the Russian Ukraine issue has a religious element with the Orthodox Church issues simmering out of sight.

I don’t believe in the prophecies that have been referenced.
Agree religion is a critical component, probably the primary root of the conflict, the notion of Gods promising land to a people can't be argued or resolved rationally.
I'm less hopeful of radical elements achieving tolerance and accommodation of one another's sects and beliefs in the area but you could be right, maybe it's feasible in time, could take decades if not centuries.

Back