Social Palestine, Israel war.

For real?? Biden said just yesterday that there would be no US boots on ground
things change...quickly...they are going to execute them and video it. Putin didn't send a nuke, he organized this...cannot say for sure, but he might have been better to send a nuke...it might not help Trump either...depending on how Fox report it.

I think the lesson to be learned is that is is the individual innovators and not the race. that is important As Bruce said a Kiwi, Sir Earnest Rutherford split the atom. there is prejudice everywhere. One of the most under rated men of all time, in my opinion the Mathmetician and Code breaker, Allan Turing, of Bletchley Park fame, who was hounded to death as a homosexual invented the computer. died by eating a cyanide injected apple. people thought the Apple logo was a tribute to him but apparently just a coincidence.
A brutal story if ever there was.

nice headline.

and right at the very last line is...
"At least 830 Gazans are dead, with hundreds of young children among them."
You think that is a nice headline? WTF!!

Bro, by the time Israel finishes their response sadly there is going be untold dead.

This response is likely to go down in history and will resonate for generations.

The true definition in the middle east for 'F@ck around and find out'

What Hamas has done has surrendered and given up Palestine. Think about it. It's gone.

Hamas are “terrorist” for trying to take back what was taken from them and to avenge the death of their forefathers
ok, so the Maori are going to start a war because ACT want to ban the Treaty? The problem is not what their forefathers did, it is what Netanyahu and his right wingers have been doing recently, treating them like second class citizens and a cheap labour force.

Hamas didn't think about it...Putin set it up...and the bozos went for it.
Surely they couldn't be that stupid but I guess that's what you get when you know you can commit suicide for Allah and collect 20 child brides in heaven. You risk it all but the current and next generation lose it all too.

Bro, by the time Israel finishes their response sadly there is going be untold dead.
And that will be ok under this pretence of retiliation? What do people think has been going on for years?
What Hamas has done has surrendered and given up Palestine. Think about it. It's gone.
Im not condoning Hamas, but since when did the American and western media start caring about the innocent civilians dying? Only when it suits their narrative and agenda. Only the 'good guys' that is painted by them are 'innocent civilians'.

Given this thread is about Israel - Palestine I’m not going to follow you down this rabbit hole

Hamas are “terrorist” for trying to take back what was taken from them and to avenge the death of their forefathers

Yet what Israel will now do to the Gaza Strip will be 100X worse, masked under the umbrella of “War”

Israel are not the good guys as portrayed by the western media. Far from it.
So you don't think raping and executing children and beheading is not a terrorist act?

If Israel soldiers now go into the Gaza and begin raping children and beheading them... will they not be classed as terrorists?

Love to hear your logic on this.

And that will be ok under this pretence of retiliation? What do people think has been going on for years?

Im not condoning Hamas, but since when did the American and western media start caring about the innocent civilians dying? Only when it suits their narrative and agenda. Only the 'good guys' that is painted by them are 'innocent civilians'.
America is a major bad guy here.

$80b left to the taliban

$6b give to Palestinian Authority

Their footprints are all over this.

Iran will take the bait and bite but the USA stabbed Israel in the back 100%

So you don't think raping and executing children and beheading is not a terrorist act?

If Israel soldiers now go into the Gaza and begin raping children and beheading them... will they not be classed as terrorists?

Love to hear your logic on this.
You seem really stuck on this and I can't understand why.

Everyone here is of the mind that raping and killing children, along with the rape and murder of innocent people of all ages of any race/nation is truly horrific and terrible.

This is all terrible and none of it should be happening and nobody is happy about it. There are reasons this is happening, but that makes it no less terrible.

The actions taken by Hamas are terrible. The actions taken by Israel, both in response to this and their continued mistreatment of Palestine for decades is terrible.

You seem really stuck on this and I can't understand why.

Everyone here is of the mind that raping and killing children, along with the rape and murder of innocent people of all ages of any race/nation is truly horrific and terrible.

This is all terrible and none of it should be happening and nobody is happy about it. There are reasons this is happening, but that makes it no less terrible.

The actions taken by Hamas are terrible. The actions taken by Israel, both in response to this and their continued mistreatment of Palestine for decades is terrible.
Yes, that's right I am.

I'm horrified by murder. From both sides.

I can't get over the fact that some people here are not outraged that you can take an innocent child and rape them, then behead them. The fact Rizzah yesterday would not address this and people had to rescue him like Taijay stands out. I love the Warriors and to see that connection to them here guts me.

That fact its a Jewish kid seems to make it acceptable for some here. This is an awkward truth that many of this forum have seen, read and know. Lets be honest. It is what it is.

IM not ok with Palestinian kids and families being bombed to death right now. Its sickening.

Yes, that's right I am.

I'm horrified by murder. From both sides.

I can't get over the fact that some people here are not outraged that you can take an innocent child and rape them, then behead them. The fact Rizzah yesterday would not address this and people had to rescue him like Taijay stands out. I love the Warriors and to see that connection to them here guts me.

That fact its a Jewish kid seems to make it acceptable for some here. This is an awkward truth that many of this forum have seen, read and know. Lets be honest. It is what it is.

IM not ok with Palestinian kids and families being bombed to death right now. Its sickening.
Feels pretty safe to safe Rizzah didn't feel the need to answer because the answer should have been obvious to you. It looks like you are trying to create your own issue out of nothing.

Feels pretty safe to safe Rizzah didn't feel the need to answer because the answer should have been obvious to you. It looks like you are trying to create your own issue out of nothing.
No that's not why he didn't answer it. Stop protecting him.

Its very easy to answer " No its not acceptable Hamas killed children"

He refused that, so we know he is on that side on the fence.

That's the truth.

Given this thread is about Israel - Palestine I’m not going to follow you down this rabbit hole

Yet what Israel will now do to the Gaza Strip will be 100X worse, masked under the umbrella of “War”

Israel are not the good guys as portrayed by the western media. Far from it.
The Israel situation started with the French after WWI, the same as for Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
The world has to address all of that, and find a way to deal with it.

Back