General Potent Brisbane Side Picked For Auckland Trip

Jesbass_old

From the official website of the Vodafone Warriors, www.warriors.co.nz:

Brisbane has named a powerful line-up to take on the Vodafone Warriors at Ericsson Stadium on Sunday.

Despite being without injured Queensland centre Justin Hodges, the Broncos still have 11 players in their starting line-up who have played test or State of Origin football.

Another two named on an extended six-man bench have also played representative football, Brad Thorn a rugby league and rugby union international and Sam Thaiday an Origin debutant last week.

The full team is: Karmichael Hunt; Tame Tupou, Shaun Berrigan, Brent Tate, Darius Boyd; Darren Lockyer (c), Shane Perry; Shane Webcke, Casey McGuire, Petero Civoniceva; David Stagg, Corey Parker; Tonie Carroll. Interchange: Brad Thorn, Ben Hannant, Sam Thaiday, Ian Lacey, Brett Seymour, Greg Eastwood (two to be omitted).

Skinny_Ravs82

Not surprised they would. you kind of expect that from the Queenslanders.

Tajhay_old

has eastwood put his hand up for aus or nz? i think his brother is saying hes an aussie...yet i believe he has made himself available for the kiwis. good player.

obviously strong bronco team...love to see them get smashed....and hopefully khunt gets koed in round 2 as well ;)

Skinny_Ravs82

Tajhay said:
has eastwood put his hand up for aus or nz? i think his brother is saying hes an aussie...yet i believe he has made himself available for the kiwis. good player.

obviously strong bronco team...love to see them get smashed....and hopefully khunt gets koed in round 2 as well ;)

hehe! Now that would be great to see!

**waves to Hunt**
"bye bye hunty boy! too bad you won't remember!"

danco_old

a must win game for the warriors but in the bottom of my heart i dont think so.

warriors4life_old

Tajhay said:

Greg Eastwood was named in the Kiwi's extended training squad for the 2005 Tri-Nations so I'm guessing that he has declared his allegiance to the Kiwis.

Skinny_Ravs82

Well, one thing's for sure. We'll know who will be the winner in the Lockyer vs Ropati battle.

I'm banking on Lockyer there!