Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fucking Fisher-Harris baby! (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Tigers forum reckon it’s a done deal with a swap for klemmer and Asu Kepaoa. Can’t see any way we take Klemmer for the Moses link alone and think if we negotiate with tigers that Papali’i is likely apart of any deal if a trade is involved.
Sounds like a bunch of dreamers wanting to get rid of the player they don't want for AFB. Don't think mark Robinson will want a Moses player.
"The agent reportedly threatened the Warriors that he would remove the players on his books at the club if they didn't re-sign Kearney."

If AFB is meeting teams right now, you'd have to think that the motions are being made to move for this coming season. There's no wating to see how things pan out in 2024 before making a decision going on here. To me it seems as if he is bound by the club to commit to this season unless an equitable trade can be made imminently.

Tigers forum reckon it’s a done deal with a swap for klemmer and Asu Kepaoa. Can’t see any way we take Klemmer for the Moses link alone and think if we negotiate with tigers that Papali’i is likely apart of any deal if a trade is involved.
Yea, there is noooo way this is true haha. They are bat shit crazy over in Tiger town. Can't blame them after all they have been through I guess.

I must be the only one thinking it will just be a straight release and we aren't going to get anyone in a trade (taking over an existing player's contract from the team he goes to). Similar to Walsh and many many other players who have been granted a release previously by NRL clubs.
That will likely be the case, but we will have signed someone to replace AFB when we release him. Just like Walsh