General PLAYER RATINGS

STRIDER_old

Guest
Give your player ratings here and why you think the warriors turned in a better perfromance this week
 

2big2strong_old

Guest
Warriors vs Tigers

1. Webby - 9
2. Manu - 6.5
3. Martin - 7
4. Mannering - 7
5. Misi - 6.5
6. JR - 7.5
7. Ravs - 8
8. Wiki - 7
9. Fien - 6.5
10. Evarn - 9!!!
16. Luck - 5
12. Wai - 6.5
13. FaumuinAAAA - 6

14. Gats - 6.5
15. Rapira - 4
11. Guttenbiel - 7
17. Anderson - 6
 

2big2strong_old

Guest
Good game boys, i think we started pretty average looking, the first few sets we were standing flat footed and not running on to the ball. Then all it took was a few mistakes from the dogs and that try to FaumuinAAAA, and our boys were full of confidence playing some of the best football i've seen them play in the last few seasons. Webb is definately our Most Valuable Player at the moment and has been for a fair while, Evarn is on fire!!! he even showed Wiks up tonight i felt. His offloads are great! not like Guttenbiel, faumuinAAAA or Toopis regular attempts, His found their mark 97% of the time.

By the way, what's with that (dont-know-his-name)commentator? "...and it gets flicked back to FaumuinAAAAAA...." it's like someone's giving him a nipple cripple everytime Sione gets the ball. Ridiculous.
 

2big2strong_old

Guest
2black2strong said:
Good game boys, i think we started pretty average looking, the first few sets we were standing flat footed and not running on to the ball. Then all it took was a few mistakes from the dogs and that try to FaumuinAAAA, and our boys were full of confidence playing some of the best football i've seen them play in the last few seasons. Webb is definately our Most Valuable Player at the moment and has been for a fair while, Evarn is on fire!!! he even showed Wiks up tonight i felt. His offloads are great! not like Guttenbiel, faumuinAAAA or Toopis regular attempts, His found their mark 97% of the time.

By the way, what's with that (dont-know-his-name)commentator? "...and it gets flicked back to FaumuinAAAAAA...." it's like someone's giving him a nipple cripple everytime Sione gets the ball. Ridiculous.
 

Guest

Guest
1. Webb 9
2. Vatuvei 7
3. Martin 6 (although his kicking was brilliant!)
4. Mannering 7
5. Misi 7
6. Ropati 8
7. Rovelli 8
8. Wiki - I'd give him a 10 on leadership alone!
9. Fien 6
10. Tuimivave 8
16. Luck 6
12. Koopu 7
13. Faumuina 8

14. Gatis 7
15. Rapira 5
11. Guttenbiel 7
17. Anderson 6

TOTAL: 122

I mightve been a bit generous, but im just so stoked with that performance! I think the difference was the team effort. They played for each other, and it made the world of difference. More of that please boys!
 

playdaball_old

Guest
Webb 9.5 Great backing up, solid defence, has speed to burn

Misi - 7 Good work throughout. Made a couple of mistakes. Still yet to score for the Warriors. Has 'finishing' challenges but one gets the feeling that once he gets over the line all will be okay

Martin - 7.5 Good kicking. Two 'wrong' options but a solid link player

Mannering - 8 Best performance in the Warriors jersey. Good defence and attack. Will keep Toopi on the sidelines

Manu - 8. Good running in a mistake free game. Needed a confidence game and this was it.

Jerome - 8 Good breaks. 'Directed ' play well. Still needs to develop kicking game - will come in time

Ravs - 7.5 As with Ropati directed play well but really yet to stamp his authority on a game from half. Good future prospect (has to be seen as how the club has just resigned him). Kicking can only improve

Rubes - 8.5 Inspirational player leading by example. Great hit on rookie McDonald

Fien - 8 Looks comfortable playing back at hooker.

Evarn - 9.5 Best performance in the jersey. Stepped up to the mark. Fantastic offloads.

Luck 7.5 solid as per usual

Wai Koopu - 8. Good performance on attack and defence. I thought his sped would have seen him score.

Sione - 7.5 Good performance didn't make too many mistakes today.

Gatis 8. He always looks good from dummy
Louis 7.5 Good to see him back
Rapira 7. Did okay for first up game
Guttenbiel 8.5 Great leadership. Good on attack and defence.
 

guten targ_old

Guest
Gotta give a big wrap to Sione this week..first time he's actually played like a loose forward and running hard at the line instead of trying to be a back and dancing while playing in the forwards..good effort
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
guten targ said:
Gotta give a big wrap to Sione this week..first time he's actually played like a loose forward and running hard at the line instead of trying to be a back and dancing while playing in the forwards..good effort

Certainly a better improvment for him for sure. Esp now that Toopi isn't hanging around....funny how without Toopi and anyone else that has been playing crappy football isn't there and this lot in just a week clicked like that. Ironic or what? :wink:
 

andytones_old

Guest
although pricey is one of the best players in the team it could be because of him, might be whenever hes on the field the players rely on him to do too much work but in this game where he was out the players mightve had to lift themselves to cover for him.
 

playdaball_old

Guest
andytones said:
although pricey is one of the best players in the team it could be because of him, might be whenever hes on the field the players rely on him to do too much work but in this game where he was out the players mightve had to lift themselves to cover for him.

Crap! Players will have to continue to lift themselves for ALL games.
 

Similar threads

wizards rage
Replies
20
Views
1K
Orifice
Orifice
mt.wellington
  • Showcase: Item
Replies
2
Views
106
mt.wellington
mt.wellington
NZWarriorsFaithful
Replies
0
Views
533
NZWarriorsFaithful
NZWarriorsFaithful
wizards rage
Replies
45
Views
4K
Defence
Defence
mt.wellington
Replies
348
Views
32K
Toookey
Toookey