General PL catchup

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Nothing to do with religion - Bluey made the call to get rid of him.

Krisnan is absolutely adored over here right by team management and fans! He's performing far above expectations and at a steal - too good to be true.

There is 'healthy competition' for spots amongst Dogs players too - club culture has been transformed.

At Belmore Des walks on water as does Greenburg (CEO) and Blocker Cleal (recruitment). Hasler's a master too at deflecting attention from his players.

PL

Hey phantom- I'd love to know your opinion of Jim dymock? And if u think he would be a good fit at the warriors?

Phantomlock

U20's Player
Aug 9, 2012
Hey phantom- I'd love to know your opinion of Jim dymock? And if u think he would be a good fit at the warriors?
Hey 'sup Defence...long time bud.

Jimmy's so well respected at Dogs ay. Ironically it was he who first introduced the ball-playing forwards towards the end of last season. He's an outside chance for NSW SOO job (Ricky really rates him) - he gets on very well with the poly boys at the Dogs and knows full well the challenges of NRL for them especially in the early stages of their careers - he and likes of Hopoate, Tyran Smith have teamed up to help mentor some of the young fellahs (not sure if they connect with Nigel Vagana but it would not surprise me if they did)...ANYWAY the point is if it was up to me, I'd chase him to coach the Warriors given his NRL experience and SOO involvement already - he would add value IMO.

PL

Reactions: Defence and Sparky

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland

Jimmy's so well respected at Dogs ay. Ironically it was he who first introduced the ball-playing forwards towards the end of last season. He's an outside chance for NSW SOO job (Ricky really rates him) - he gets on very well with the poly boys at the Dogs and knows full well the challenges of NRL for them especially in the early stages of their careers - he and likes of Hopoate, Tyran Smith have teamed up to help mentor some of the young fellahs (not sure if they connect with Nigel Vagana but it would not surprise me if they did)...ANYWAY the point is if it was up to me, I'd chase him to coach the Warriors given his NRL experience and SOO involvement already - he would add value IMO.

PL
Gets along well with the polys cause he is one! He's been playing rep footy right through the age groups. Represented Tonga, Australia & NSW. Won a Grand Final and won the Clive Churchill medal at the Bulldogs. Played 214 NRL games (Western Suburbs, Bulldogs, Eels) Played 95 Super League games for London Broncos. 309 professional footy games. As a player he's done it all.

Started his coaching apprentice under Stuart at the Sharks. Coached Tonga at the 2008 World Cup (just out of interest, that WC John Monie coached France, John Ackland coached Samoa and Stuart coached Australia to lose the final:p ). We all know about his work at the Bulldogs.

I like Dymock.Has solid NRL experiance that Blueys lacking. Reckon he would go well here but Im backing Bluey for 1 more year even though I have no reason too.

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012

PL

Thanks bro and congratulations on the path you have taken and the success you are enjoying

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012

PL
Great to see you again PL bro hope you get time to stick around and keep giving us the good oil as your time allows , Hows the PHD going bro ? have you got long to Go?
Who would you like to see signed as far as players in the Aussie Market go ? If the sky was the limit.

ajofbrisbane

1st Grade Fringe
May 17, 2012
Brisbane, QLD

PL

Hey PL,

How's things champ?
How's Syderknee treating you?

AJ

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Phantomlock = phantom menace on the old nzwo site?

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings