General PJ Marsh? Anyone have proof for him returning?

kiwi-born_old

I keep hearing rumours that he is contemplating returning to the Warriors.......Does anyone have any remote proof that will confirm this? Thanks. Sorry if this has already been posted.

KeepingTheFaith_old

I haven't seen any proof of any kind. Marsh signed a 2 (3?) year deal with the Broncos and considering the Broncos are losing Ennis already I doubt they're going to go pushing their other hooking option out the door so quickly, at least without having somebody else signed up.

If you hear about the Broncos signing a hooker then maybe the rumours might become louder, but right now I ven't seen or heard any evidence of it, and I've been looking around for proof here in Brissy. Not a bite from anywhere. Media isn't talking about it, fans aren't talking about it, nobody has said a word.

That doesn't mean it won't happen, but at this stage any potential movement is being kept very quiet.

Skinny_Ravs82

Plus it would seem kinda odd considering Nath and Hendo...so yeah I think very doubtful...unless we don't intend on keeping Nath beyond 2009

KeepingTheFaith_old

Plus it would seem kinda odd considering Nath and Hendo...so yeah I think very doubtful...unless we don't intend on keeping Nath beyond 2009

Fien, Rovelli, Witt, and Hohaia are all off contract at the end of 2009. I'd be surprised if we keep 2 or more of them.

My biggest fear about the Moon signing is if they try to turn him into a halfback. Just let him play five eight and play his natural instinctive game.

blain91_old

if moon does come, it could be ravs, hohaia and witt that go eh. maybe witt be re-signed. hendo and fien are good hookers and are performing well atm

Skinny_Ravs82

I'm not sure with Fien lately. He started well at the beginning of the season but seems to have trailed off recently.

kiwi-born_old

Yeah that is true. But he is on whole better than Rovelli.

It's a shame I would like to see Rovelli do alot better!

LeagueSuperstar_old

I'm not sure with Fien lately. He started well at the beginning of the season but seems to have trailed off recently.

He's playing injured got a back injury had an MRI scan on it last week, and personally he has been doing pretty well with a back injury and playing at 5/8. 2 40/20 kicks not bad effort

Kid-Dynamite_old

He's playing injured got a back injury had an MRI scan on it last week, and personally he has been doing pretty well with a back injury and playing at 5/8. 2 40/20 kicks not bad effort

Considering we hadn't kicked one for a number of years!

Didn't know he was injured by the way! How bad is it?