• Warriors 13+

• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• Dragons 12-

• Dragons 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested to see how our boys handle fatigue. 90 mins last week in a grueling game against a big team into the short turnaround and travel. I'm guessing Wado gets a spell at some point, i don't think we can afford Tohu the same the poor bugger. This is where good teams stand up!

Also good to hear Webster declare that he has big plans for Tom Ale and that he is expecting he will rise.
Just shows all the criticism about Ale's short minutes are unfounded, the dude is being kept back for a plan, to develop him patiently....along with every other future player.

Zyon Maiu’u if he stays at eighteen probably needs the message after being piss poor on defence in NSW cup last week.

I'm interested to see how our boys handle fatigue. 90 mins last week in a grueling game against a big team into the short turnaround and travel. I'm guessing Wado gets a spell at some point, i don't think we can afford Tohu the same the poor bugger. This is where good teams stand up!

I expect they will be fine. In Golden point our boys looked like they were in minute ten.
We are so fit these past two years running that long games will barely touch the sides on our physical reserves.
If we are not the fittest team in the NRL we are one hundred percent in the top four.

Also good to hear Webster declare that he has big plans for Tom Ale and that he is expecting he will rise.
Just shows all the criticism about Ale's short minutes are unfounded, the dude is being kept back for a plan, to develop him patiently....along with every other future player.

Zyon Maiu’u if he stays at eighteen probably needs the message after being piss poor on defence in NSW cup last week.
Should make Zyon Maiu’u especially hungry to be right on the cusp. Sloan has had some good fortune against us in the past, hoping we keep him quiet

I expect they will be fine. In Golden point our boys looked like they were in minute ten.
We are so fit these past two years running that long games will barely touch the sides on our physical reserves.
If we are not the fittest team in the NRL we are one hundred percent in the top four.
Yip, our D on the 7 tackle set in golden point was next level compared to previous years

Can't work out if i am excited for this game and we'll put a score on em. Or if i feel like we could lose this.

I haven't felt anything this year before games lol. Just this game. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back