General PIE EATING CONTEST

AmeriKiwi_old

If Steve Price and Reuben Wiki were in a pie eating contest, which one would win?
How about Gatis versus Rovelli?

JonB_old

I really think it depends on the pie. I think Price would have it over Rueben with it came to apple pies, however i think that Rueben would eat Steve Price for breakfast if it came to some piping hot steak cheese and mushroom pies those things are real burners.
Thats all I have to say about that.

Jesbass_old

JonB said:
I really think it depends on the pie. I think Price would have it over Rueben with it came to apple pies, however i think that Rueben would eat Steve Price for breakfast if it came to some piping hot steak chuuse and mushroom pies those things are real burners.
Thats all I have to say about that.

Lol, thanks, Forest. :lol:

AmeriKiwi_old

Again, as JonB so astutely pointed out, a lot depends on the type of pie... doesn`t Gatis own a fish n chips shop? He`s probably shoved THOUSANDS of hot pies down his throat over the years, so it might give him the edge over Rovelli... on the other hand, though, Rovelli is an Italian name and he`d probably win big time if it were a pizza pie eating contest.

Northern_Union

lol my man you really put alot of thought into this thread didn't ya:)
Planning it all day long while you were on your hands and knees in a bathroom?
lol you have to give Amerikiwi credit for an original post!!!!
I reckon Wiki would take it easily.
Georgie boy Gattis would win his contest on the strenght of having had practise with fish and chips.

AmeriKiwi_old

RS_Dragon said:
lol my man you really put alot of thought into this thread didn't ya:)
Planning it all day long while you were on your hands and knees in a bathroom?
lol you have to give Amerikiwi credit for an original post!!!!
I reckon Wiki would take it easily.
Georgie boy Gattis would win his contest on the strenght of having had practise with fish and chips.

Yeah, these are the sorts of ideas that pop into my feeble mind while crawling around on tile floors all day... welcome to MY world!! :shock:

By the way, thought of one for you today if you ever go back into the courier business... New York Minute. Whaddaya think? And don`t say "FORGET ABOUT IT", like Guido in NYC says.

AmeriKiwi_old

Sinbad said:
Mate Ruben all the way as long as he could use a Spoon !! But not a fork !

Campbell`s soup has been doing the same commercial using NFL players for the last 5 years... but hey, things do take a while to find their way to KiwiLand, aye, Mate?

sliphgrrl_old

AmeriKiwi said:
Campbell`s soup has been doing the same commercial using NFL players for the last 5 years... but hey, things do take a while to find their way to KiwiLand, aye, Mate?

be nice AK. this is our adopted land, after all! :)

Northern_Union

when ya got a spoon as big as Dan's ya may as well use it:)

So are you still enjoying the great game of rugby league sliphgrrl?

sliphgrrl_old

hell yeah. i'm watching the eels-knights game. man, the eels are so hard to predict!

Skinny_Ravs82

...lol

as a couple of people said it would depend on what sort of pie the guys guys would be eating.

I'd probably pick Wiki over Pricey. As for the other one...lol obvious who I'd pick!! :D

Northern_Union

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
...lol

as a couple of people said it would depend on what sort of pie the guys guys would be eating.

I'd probably pick Wiki over Pricey. As for the other one...lol obvious who I'd pick!! :D

Man theres a sentence that could be taken the wrong way if ya had a dirty mind.....which i of course don't:D