General Pictures from Saturday nights game.

*Kimmy*_old

Hey does anyone have any pictures of Pricey scoring on saturday night. I've looked on photosport, the warriors website, and tried getty images but that just stuffs up. >=(

warriors4life_old

Pictures from the previous week's game usually come up on the Warriors website on Wednesday or Thursday, otherwise it will probably just be on a news website or the photosport website (if they have it).

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

i hav some photos of pricey but im not sure how i can attach them to my post, do u want me to email them to u?

*Kimmy*_old

TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
i hav some photos of pricey but im not sure how i can attach them to my post, do u want me to email them to u?
If you wouldnt mind =)

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Go_The_Doggies said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
If you wouldnt mind =)
not at all, wats ur email address?

D Generation X_old

i found it aswell its on www.warriors.co.nz then you go season fanzone on the top you put the mouse on it then you go 2006 season match-photos then you go bulldogs vs warriors round 18 thats it :D

warriors4life_old

warrior_fan said:
i found it aswell its on www.warriors.co.nz then you go season fanzone on the top you put the mouse on it then you go 2006 season match-photos then you go bulldogs vs warriors round 18 thats it :D

Yeah, but it doesn't have the match vs the Eels though.

D Generation X_old

oh yea they still havent updated the pictures i think you need to wait until thursday or friday