General Pick Your Team Rnd 23 - Panthers vs Warriors

Konrad Hurrell back in?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Season's still not over. We're playing like shit, but still have a chance to make the finals...

And if there's any team who can pull a rabbit out of their ass it's the Warriors...

You'd hope these guys would be playing for their jerseys next year at least.... or is it so toxic in there that nobody gives a shit anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: Nahz and Richie
We have hardly fielded our number one team this year and when we have we have won. It is hard for the young guys coming through when the experienced guys like Hoff and Bodene are injured not to mention Shaun Johnson.
If we get those guys back then I am confident that we will go much better.
Both Manly and the Sharks are now up to full strength and only just beat us, this week they ran riot.

Reactions: Defence
I think the young guys Have done well this season , The boys have given it heaps
But when it's just injury after injury an key members gone for extended periods
but I think the boys had an OK run considering An as a fan new players like
Vete , Lolohea, Lisone, Gubb, Kata, RFM, Maumalo are getting their first full
Nrl season An they are still given it a go ,
Cappy has taken some risks with his rookie development this year but as a club
well be able to move forward with there rookie seasons out of the way, all at once

Reactions: Defence
Let's go..

1. Fishiaii
2. Maumalo
3. Wright
4. Hurrell
5. Manu
6. Tomkins
7. Lolohea
8. Lillyman
9. Friend
10. Vete
11. Matulino
12. Hoffman
13. Mannering

14. Havili
15. Gubb
16. Lisone
17. RFM

This isn't fun anymore :(

Reactions: Woofa
Looks like Matulino is out for up to three weeks. Told you guys the NRL would "make an example" of him.

Another reason to care a little less about this sport. NRL are doing everything they can to drive people away.

Was there the whiplash effect that got Evans off?

Really tough to say Evans' was 100% legal, yet Matulino's was worth an 8th of the season...

This is one place Union wins - it's reviewed immediately and if so it's a Yellow Card. That should be the end of it.

So expecting Matulino, Thompson, Hoffman to be out and am guessing Hurrell wont get picked either.

Time to experiment:

1. Tomkins
2. Fishiaii
3. Wright
4. Kata
5. Manu
6. Lolohea
7. Lino
8. Lillyman
9. Friend
10. Vete
11. Mannering
12. Bhana
13. Gubb

14. Havili
15. Maumalo
16. Lisone
17. RFM

Hurrels defense is shit so he gets dropped and look what happens 36 points against us and none to are name.
Must be in the team this week don't care what the hurrel haters say

Looks like Matulino is out for up to three weeks. Told you guys the NRL would "make an example" of him.

Another reason to care a little less about this sport. NRL are doing everything they can to drive people away.
How on earth can Mutts be charged with a Shoulder Charge?
When someone is stationary they are hardly charging, the guy ran into Mutts Shoulder.

Townsend has to go. I no longer care who takes his place, Tompkins, Lino, or even f*cken Lillyman tbh. What I do care about is that our coach can see what is blindingly obvious to everyone else and do something about it. He is not even here next year, all Cappy is doing by persisting with him is trying to play him back into form for when he joins the Sharks.

No Mutts, no Manu to add to the list. we may as well throw caution into the wind and try to go out with some entertaining and committed football for the ever suffering fans of this club.

Think Sam Rapira deserves to go out in a Warriors Jersey always goes hard when he has played give him the last few games

Reactions: eudebrito
Status
Not open for further replies.