General Pick Your Team For Round 4 vs Broncos

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Pick Your Team Rnd 4 - Warriors vs Broncos
Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland
broncos-v-warriors.png

Potential Round 4 vs Brisbane Broncos team list discussion.

After the Raiders game do you want to see the same team? Promotions? Demotions?

Discuss...

I won't even hazard a guess until Monday (no doubt will be updating my comp team though). Everything hinges on Tomkins. If he is out, then we don't have too many options, but if he is fit, perhaps it is worth a few tweaks. Could we risk Sam in the halves (at least for the first 20 minutes with the right team to shift everyone back if it doesn't work). We could give that nervous kid who was kicking the conversions some time on the wing to get used to first grade;).

I think it is time for Dom to get a run over Benry, but we no longer have our 5 prop rotation (or at least that's what I think McFadden is up to with Benry). Maybe we need to run with Sione or Seb, Peyroux and the two young bucks on the bench and pray that Tommy can run for 80.

• Haha
Reactions: Defence and Inruin
Looks like Tomkins out for awhile,so it's Tui to full back and Allwood to right centre is Api a centre or full back?so Api to the bench

Inruin

Contributor
Assuming Tomkins is out.

1. Sam Cook
2. Jonathon Wright
3. Tuimoala Lolohea
4. Solomone Kata
5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Chad Townsend
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Jacob Lillyman
9. Thomas Leuluai
10. Ben Matulino
11. Bodene Thompson
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Simon Mannering

14. Nathan Friend
15. Albert Vete
16. Sam Lisone
17. Ben Henry

Possibly play Api Pewhairangi at fullback instead of Sam Cook as well. Just think the least amount of disruption to the side the better. This way we will only be changing on player/position instead of several.

Reactions: koolkat

Jordan G

I'm sure someone has made an assumption on facebook or Twitter by now that everyone has taken as gospel.

Would be very sad if he is out for the season, our attack will have to restructure entirely because Lolohea simply can't do what Tomkins does.

Reactions: Est95
Nothing official so far other than Cappy saying they don't know what it is yet. Scans tomorrow. Might just have got a knock like Konnie. Fingers crossed it's not serious

For mine Tui into FB as he's spent more time there than any of the others. KH slots back in if available. If not, Peyroux gets the nod

Nothing official so far other than Cappy saying they don't know what it is yet. Scans tomorrow. Might just have got a knock like Konnie. Fingers crossed it's not serious

For mine Tui into FB as he's spent more time there than any of the others. KH slots back in if available. If not, Peyroux gets the nod

Thanks for update, no need for suicide watch at this point. Agree with Peyroux, however as he was 18th man I suspect Allwood will get the gig.

Reactions: Defence