Pick Your Team 2022 Rnd 23 - Cowboys vs Warriors

Cowboys4.jpg

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

Give Ale a bit more than 4 minutes this time....
I loved Curran and Tohu Harris on together, a combo that could go really well the next 2 years if it develops a bit more.

I'm quiet excited, the Cowboys seem to be a team that we usually get up for. We are due a win over a top team this year, so hopefully we can crack the Cowboys open. Play like we did tonight and we'll go close

I would be inclined to start the team over again if we want to retain some momentum. Then again as we are no longer wooden spoon contenders give some of the young guns an opportunity. Maybe start Berry at the back rest the lads that will not be here next year, and see what we have.
Realistically whatever team we put out there I don't realistically see us beating the Cowboys.

Reactions: Worried2Death
I'd be happy to see Lui or Frei take Buntys spot.
Otherwise keep it the same.
Ale to get more minutes.
If any of the outside backs are injured, you bring Berry in.

Must plays:

Kosi, Vailea, Asi, Ale and Murchie.

Those players (with the exception of Ale) have bought intensity and physicality to the team. Their youth and enthusiasm has been refreshing.
It's actually a really shit spot for Ale to be in at the moment but I personally don't want to see him play again this year in the NRL. He needs to play both of Redcliffe's remaining 2 games after this weekend to be eligible for playoffs & I think he'd benefit much more from 3+ games playing extended minutes in Q Cup than 3 more NRL games where he's likely to play >80 minutes combined

LAST MAN STANDING UPDATE

Will Katoa do a loose carry or knock on?

Answer he didn't No the correct answer

1) Tragic said No and is correct

2) Blue cat said "If you're asking about one handling error or bone head play for Katoa Wrighty then no.
More than one most definitely yes."
Bluecat was incorrect and is eliminated.

3) Defence said No and is correct

4) CCes said "No (I don't think he'll play NRL this weekend but could well be back in Australia on Sunday & do all of the above while playing Q Cup).)
I will put CCES down as no and is still in

5) Wrighty said Yes and eliminated

6) Worried 2 Death said No and is correct

The following players are still STANDING

Worried2Death Worried2Death
Cces Cces
Defence Defence
Tragic Tragic

I will post this week's question in the Team List thread on Tuesday Night. Only the four people listed above may enter. The game will end when one man is left standing.

LAST MAN STANDING UPDATE

Will Katoa do a loose carry or knock on?

Answer he didn't No the correct answer

1) Tragic said No and is correct

2) Blue cat said "If you're asking about one handling error or bone head play for Katoa Wrighty then no.
More than one most definitely yes."
Bluecat was incorrect and is eliminated.

3) Defence said No and is correct

4) CCes said "No (I don't think he'll play NRL this weekend but could well be back in Australia on Sunday & do all of the above while playing Q Cup).)
I will put CCES down as no and is still in

5) Wrighty said Yes and eliminated

6) Worried 2 Death said No and is correct

The following players are still STANDING

Worried2Death Worried2Death
Cces Cces
Defence Defence
Tragic Tragic

I will post this week's question in the Team List thread on Tuesday Night. Only the four people listed above may enter. The game will end when one man is left standing.
If I win can I request you write a lengthy essay on how wrong you were about Ed Kosi when you said he should give up his nrl dreams and go back to pushing trolleys wrighty

• Haha
Reactions: J_P