mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Pick Your Team 2022 Rnd 1 - Warriors vs Dragons

Dragons1.jpg

THIS GAME ISNT UNTIL SATURDAY 12TH MARCH

After the two trial games against the Storm and the Titans which players are in your top 17?

Discuss...

Pretty much the same as Brown laid out for this second trial. - I think we don't have Tevaga and Sironen on the bench together as our back row can play big minutes and I would rather the punch of Ben Murdoch-Masila. Kepu and Pene to rotate with the props / Tevaga to rotate with Egan and Curran / Ben Murdoch-Masila as an edge replacement. Alternatively I would be happy if Ben Murdoch-Masila plays in the middle until Lodge is back and then Sironen comes in for Kepu for a more experienced option first up.
  1. Harris-Tavita
  2. Watene-Zelezniak
  3. Berry
  4. Vailea
  5. Montoya
  6. Nikorima
  7. Johnson
  8. Fonua-Blake
  9. Egan
  10. Afoa
  11. Aitken
  12. Katoa
  13. Curran
  14. Tevaga
  15. Pene
  16. Murdoch-Masila
  17. Kina Kepu

Pretty much the same as Brown laid out for this second trial. - I think we don't have Tevaga and Sironen on the bench together as our back row can play big minutes and I would rather the punch of Ben Murdoch-Masila. Kepu and Pene to rotate with the props / Tevaga to rotate with Egan and Curran / Ben Murdoch-Masila as an edge replacement. Alternatively I would be happy if Ben Murdoch-Masila plays in the middle until Lodge is back and then Sironen comes in for Kepu for a more experienced option first up.
  1. Harris-Tavita
  2. Watene-Zelezniak
  3. Berry
  4. Vailea
  5. Montoya
  6. Nikorima
  7. Johnson
  8. Fonua-Blake
  9. Egan
  10. Afoa
  11. Aitken
  12. Katoa
  13. Curran
  14. Tevaga
  15. Pene
  16. Murdoch-Masila
  17. Kina Kepu
I believe Kepu is ineligible until Round 10 due to only holding a development contract

Last edited: