Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
Not this week. He looked tired out there yesterday. If he's not super aggressive and energising the team with his hit ups then he doesn't offer much else. Week off and back in the 17 next week.
Hes a bench player and that's where his best spot is. Come in at the 25 30 min mark and start taking over ish.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Given that we are not winning the GF this season now is the time to let Reece Walsh take the steps to becoming the best fullback in the NRL.

A player like that only comes along once in a Warriors generation. We have had three in our long history. Stacey Jones. Shaun Johnson. And now Reece Walsh.

We can all see that Walsh could be one of the better halves in the NRL, however we need to find out if he will be the best full back in the NRL.

Patience is required, in the same fashion that Stacey and Shaun were terrible defenders as teen Wunderkinds, and overcame those issues through time and perserverance.

We have to ask ourselves, would we sacrifice six losses in a row to begin to create the best fb in the comp for the coming years or not?

Most of all we need to ask....tell me a better time to develop Walsh at fullback, when Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is gone???

No, the time is now, the player is very special, this is his time, it will be ugly at times, but it is for a greater plan.

I do not want to see Reece Walsh bounced between the halves and fb until he no longer has the confidence or passion for the game.

Rather than kill the Goose that lays the golden eggs, make farking Kodi and Sean O'Sullivan do their own jobs.

It is time to invest in the future of this club which is looking very bright.

Play the boy where he will become the man.

Have some balls Warriors fans, suck it up, let the kid become. Fuck this win next week shit.

Sixteen other players are responsible for that.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
Hes a bench player and that's where his best spot is. Come in at the 25 30 min mark and start taking over ish.
And he didn't do that yesterday. I like Sironen better in that no. 13 off the bench role. He offers more ball playing (which we need if we have a running five eighth in Roger Tuivasa-Sheck or Walsh) and better defence. Sironen comes on and Tohu Harris moves to prop.

Not saying that Jazz is a bad player but he hasn't been providing that spark recently. Im confident he'll come good though.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
More metres per carry, footwork at the line, offload. I said he offers more. Bunty’s only good for kick returns atm
I’m pretty sure Brown has said Ale’s work ons are on the defensive side. He’ll get the defensive side with experience.

Offensively Ale is one of the most gifted forwards in our squad. No forward in our squad has Ale’s footwork and speed, and it’s not even close.

Paulo24

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 3, 2014
More metres per carry, footwork at the line, offload. I said he offers more. Bunty’s only good for kick returns atm
The games I’ve seen Ale play he seems to get gassed quickly. I’ve only really noticed him functioning effectively on the edge. Need to see his overall output. It seems to be that he would be competing with Ben Murdoch-Masila for that type of role until he gets his work rate up.

Last edited:

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Tom Ale needs to watch his diet.

Fans want a rapid rise in the NRL. You cannot do it if you are carrying too much for your cardio to handle. Not instantly anyway.

Reactions: Paulo24

Last Game

24 Jul

3.8 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings