Status
Not open for further replies.

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
True bro. I was in the Ben Murdoch-Masila can play camp nah nah nah.

Jokes aside. He is getting his fitness back, looked fitter yesterday.

For people wondering why he is not fit, he missed a lot of preseason, he got stuck in England for an extended period and then missed two weeks in quarantine on top of that.
Extras

sydneywarrior92

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 12, 2013
Maybe not for this game but I would like to see Kane in the 17 in the near future. Crazy that the biggest forward in our roster has yet to play!

shuffle

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
The Roosters are going to start with two new half’s so perfect opportunity to get this game. Roosters will be fired up though. So the Warriors defence cant be like how they were against Canberra. Wear the Roosters down and then off load, agility and power through them.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Am I the only one who doesn't want JTB to come back into the squad when hes back
He was the pick last year in a depleted pack but this year with quality players around him it looks like they have refocused him on defence and doing the basics right.

He’s still young for a prop and has a big future ahead of him.

sydneywarrior92

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 12, 2013
Do we have the pack advantage in this game? They still have amazing outside backs that could potentially destroy us if we're not careful. Having said that, if we don't beat the chooks this week we never will.

warriors_hard

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 24, 2016
I hope I'm wrong but it wouldn't surprise me if they moved fusitu'a to centre and put Montoya on the wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney Rate Match

Last Game

18 Apr

20 - 14
7.2 Total Avg Rating
7.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

1. 4.9