Status
Not open for further replies.

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
I’d through Sironen into the mix, he covered Center for the Rabbitohs for a couple of games last season.
Yeah, I was thinking that he may be an option too. Would certainly stiffen up the defence a bit more

Reactions: YeahNah 4020

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
Team will pick itself but I am excited about who they will play at centre. Really hope it is one of the young fellas and not Montoya or siro as a fill in.
Remember when they said they see Turner as a potential centre? What an opportunity as you could easily keep Hiku and Pompey out if you play well.

Reactions: Sup42

Damo

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 11, 2019
Team will pick itself but I am excited about who they will play at centre. Really hope it is one of the young fellas and not Montoya or siro as a fill in.
Remember when they said they see Turner as a potential centre? What an opportunity as you could easily keep Hiku and Pompey out if you play well.
Turner defending against Manu/Morris or Morris/Tupou no thank you.

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
I think most will struggle with those 2. I can't comment too much on PT's D but is it that much worse than Hayze or Perry?
I thought Hayze's best attribute last season at centre was his defense. I remember during the Dogs game when Turner made his cameo in the halves that it was a great shot from Hayze that stopped a line break and put an end to the comeback that the Dogs were starting to mount.

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
I recall we beat the Roosters in 2018 off a really committed defensive effort rather than anything particularly flashy on the offensive side.

Keary, etc being out notwithstanding, I think that's what we'll need again so if Hayze - incidentally, took me a few hours to realise why someone might give him the nickname Purple :) - is particularly strong on defence, I'd give him the gig.

john nick

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2020
tauranga
I recall we beat the Roosters in 2018 off a really committed defensive effort rather than anything particularly flashy on the offensive side.

Keary, etc being out notwithstanding, I think that's what we'll need again so if Hayze - incidentally, took me a few hours to realise why someone might give him the nickname Purple :) - is particularly strong on defence, I'd give him the gig.
Did you manage to work it out

• Haha
Reactions: Big_Fattz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney Rate Match

Last Game

18 Apr

20 - 14
7.2 Total Avg Rating
7.2 Your Avg Rating