ryno

1st Grade Fringe
May 8, 2012
That would be a great defense, compare the charges against similar tackles in the same game that didn’t get any punishment.

Kind of motivates me to learn how to edit videos so I can put together montages of referee bias and contradictions.

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
Jackson Frei is back available this week after not initially being part of our bubble when we relocated
Screenshot_20210809-075451_Messenger.jpg

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Wouldn't be ironic if Evans and Lodge are out and Frei gets a call up and plays like a champion!

Reactions: Big_Fattz and Cces

Barty

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2020
Looks like Jack H and Napa wont be playing - both charged following yesterday's game.

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
News corp reporting Chambers up for $15000 fine for chucking Vilami s boot into the stands.
Try $1500

PlayerWill Chambers
ClubSharks
Time Minute of Match7th
Charge/IncidentContrary conduct
Charge Grade1
7yrs free for discount?No
Base penalty for charge$1500
Prior similar offences in last 2 years (50% loading)0
Prior non-similar offences in last 2 years (50% loading)0
Carry-over pointsN/A
Early plea points$1150
Guilty at panel points$1500
Misconduct on whom?Viliama Vailea

Reactions: YeahNah 4020

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Personally I think Brownie just sends them out there to be sensible but also they might as well be hung for a sheep than a goat. Have the mentality of cornered rats.

Reactions: Big_Fattz

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
The whole judiciary thing stinks imo.
Its like a self perpetuating cycle where players make a mistake lose game time earn a reputation and then because of those pressures they get noticed for minor incidents and the lack of game time makes them sloppier.
Reminiscent of real world justice systems ffs!

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
I've been mulling over the prop rotation as in the presser they asked should one of lodge and addin be on the field at all times. I totally agree with this but I also think both must start and finish together as they make the warriors attack that much more dangerous.

The beauty about all of this is that the warriors have two big minute props.

Would play Blake first 40 straight and lodge first 30 with bunty coming in first
Then Evans for 20 in middle of second half rotating lodge and Blake back in somehow to finish the game together.
Jackson Frei is back available this week after not initially being part of our bubble when we relocated
View attachment 44828
Bring him in for Evans or Jamayne Tounua-Brown, bring in Ale if fit as well

Reactions: CHURCUZ

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings