Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2021 Rnd 22 - Warriors vs Bulldogs

Wrighty

Wrighty

Jack got sent off in the Dogs game today.
LOL.
My fav post last year was where someone said that the judiciary knows how much milk Jack wants with his Milo and what biscuits to serve him when he turns up once a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
ryno

ryno

That would be a great defense, compare the charges against similar tackles in the same game that didn’t get any punishment.

Kind of motivates me to learn how to edit videos so I can put together montages of referee bias and contradictions.

Reactions: 3 users
Cces

Cces

Jackson Frei is back available this week after not initially being part of our bubble when we relocated
Screenshot 20210809 075451 Messenger

Reactions: 2 users
john nick

john nick

LOL.
My fav post last year was where someone said that the judiciary knows how much milk Jack wants with his Milo and what biscuits to serve him when he turns up once a month.
At least Jack(the ripper )would have knocked Chambers out or at least opened him up & ;) Chambers would be off also.

Reactions: 2 users

kos

News corp reporting Chambers up for $15000 fine for chucking Vilami s boot into the stands.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

What should be happening is Cecchin and Stevie Wonder in the Bunker get thrown into the grandstand.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
wizards rage

wizards rage

News corp reporting Chambers up for $15000 fine for chucking Vilami s boot into the stands.
I saw about 3-4 other Warriors players have there boots removed in the tackle and thrown aside (not in the stands) during the game.

The Sharks club should cop the fine as it was obviously a team tactic.

Reactions: 5 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor
Try $1500

PlayerWill Chambers
ClubSharks
Time Minute of Match7th
Charge/IncidentContrary conduct
Charge Grade1
7yrs free for discount?No
Base penalty for charge$1500
Prior similar offences in last 2 years (50% loading)0
Prior non-similar offences in last 2 years (50% loading)0
Carry-over pointsN/A
Early plea points$1150
Guilty at panel points$1500
Misconduct on whom?Viliama Vailea

Reactions: 1 user
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Personally I think Brownie just sends them out there to be sensible but also they might as well be hung for a sheep than a goat. Have the mentality of cornered rats.

AlexM

AlexM

The whole judiciary thing stinks imo.
Its like a self perpetuating cycle where players make a mistake lose game time earn a reputation and then because of those pressures they get noticed for minor incidents and the lack of game time makes them sloppier.
Reminiscent of real world justice systems ffs!

Reactions: 6 users
Nangsy

Nangsy

I've been mulling over the prop rotation as in the presser they asked should one of lodge and addin be on the field at all times. I totally agree with this but I also think both must start and finish together as they make the warriors attack that much more dangerous.

The beauty about all of this is that the warriors have two big minute props.

Would play Blake first 40 straight and lodge first 30 with bunty coming in first
Then Evans for 20 in middle of second half rotating lodge and Blake back in somehow to finish the game together.
Jackson Frei is back available this week after not initially being part of our bubble when we relocated
View attachment 44828
Bring him in for Evans or Jamayne Tounua-Brown, bring in Ale if fit as well