6 R Walsh
7 S O'Sullivan
8 A F Blake
9 W Egan
10 M Lodge
11 E Katoa
12 B Sironen
13 J Tavaga

14 K Nikorima (lucky to even have a bench spot).
15 B Afoa
16 K Evans
17 J Curren

Ben Murdoch-Masila Dropped can't even bring a positive 20 min stint.

Murchie Dropped he literally Drops

L A Mau dropped just don't think b he should be picked this week, at least if he is bunty should be first on the park.

Old Sid

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2014
I think our performances will suit the relocation to the Gold Coast, I am expecting us to do well this week on a sunny dry track
Me too. Of course we'll go well now that it's mission impossible for the 8. And, allowing for Tohu Harris and the Hair not being available, we'll just about have our best team out there. Looking forward to see how the other teams go when not sleeping in their own beds.

Reactions: Sup42 and eudebrito

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
I was a fan of having the two bulls start the match, and we saw why.
However our bench was mud when they came on compared to where they need to be.

That will teach them for dropping Kane Evans for useless Murchie.

They should have gone large all the way while they could.

So unless they bring Evans in, and even if they do...they probably need to split the two Starting Props.

Toss a coin over who starts, both are equally good.

Next year hopefully Pene means we don’t lose too much opmph when one of or both of Addin Fonua-Blake and Lodge are off the field.

Curran comes in for Katoa or Siro, I do not really mind who, probably Katoa since his defence is suspect.

Aitken in for Berry.

Glad Osullivan gets another run, he deserves, I do not understand why a guy so young has his whole nrl career written off as rubbish when clearly he has an excellent kicking game and needs a lot of road milles and patience.

Happy to see him get that experience in reggies but I do not think the Warriors should throw him away.

Bunty was good.

Brown sucks with his bench use.
No way Curran comes in for Katoa, he’s finally found some form. Berry was one of our best so I’d drop Nikorima for Aitken and put Walsh in the halves

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
1 R T Sheck (ineffective on the wing)
2 D W Zelezniark
3 E Aitkin
4 R Berry
5 M Montoya
6 R Walsh
7 S O'Sullivan
8 A F Blake
9 W Egan
10 M Lodge
11 E Katoa
12 B Sironen
13 J Tavaga

14 K Nikorima (lucky to even have a bench spot).
15 B Afoa
16 K Evans
17 J Curren

Ben Murdoch-Masila Dropped can't even bring a positive 20 min stint.

Murchie Dropped he literally Drops

L A Mau dropped just don't think b he should be picked this week, at least if he is bunty should be first on the park.
That’s exactly what the team should be but Browns got square eyes. Browns played Murchie to shit, never gave him a chance from the get go.

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
Browns played Murchie to shit, never gave him a chance from the get go.
It's not like Murchie hasn't had any opportunities. Injury delayed his start to the season & he's be in & out of the lineup since but that's been form related. He was the worst on the field on Sunday & played similarly in our first match vs Manly & our most recent match vs the Storm, which rightly saw him dropped.
In his last 4 games he has a combined 8 missed tackles, 5 errors, 4 penalties, 3 ineffective tackles, 1 ruck infringement & just 210m.
He needs regular game time in Q Cup to regain confidence & form. Unfortunately last time he played for Redcliffe they put him at left Centre!
Screenshot_20210713-134232_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings