Sup42

Sup42

Zero chance if Townsend is out, raise the white flag. How horrible our season has been for injuries.

Just cannot catch a break.

Sean O'Sullivan on his own in the halves is an impossible ask against the Sharks.

I cannot see us competing without Chad. Not unless Walsh is fit and we roll him in the halves.

This game would be fair reason to play Walsh in the halves.

Reactions: 1 user
Waiting For Premiership

Waiting For Premiership

Zero chance if Townsend is out, raise the white flag. How horrible our season has been for injuries.

Just cannot catch a break.

Sean O'Sullivan on his own in the halves is an impossible ask against the Sharks.

I cannot see us competing without Chad. Not unless Walsh is fit and we roll him in the halves.

This game would be fair reason to play Walsh in the halves.
Put Roger in the halves...Leave Walsh fullback, thats his spot.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
wizards rage

wizards rage

Same team - bar injuries with Walsh returning meaning Kosi is out. Build combinations.

We dominated that last game except for a development contracted winger letting the good work go to waste.

Reactions: 1 users
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

As regards Chad, there is another factor here, what will the Cowboys think about him playing injured. It is a reasonable concern for them. I have no idea of his terms of contract but it's a thought,

Sup42

Sup42

As regards Chad, there is another factor here, what will the Cowboys think about him playing injured. It is a reasonable concern for them. I have no idea of his terms of contract but it's a thought,
I imagine it would be pretty horrible watching him get smashed game one for the Warriors and wondering why they left him out there.

I have a hard time containing my cynicism when it comes to this clubs medical management of players, going off past incidents, as recent as Addin Fonua-Blake on the exercise bike grimacing with a blown knee.

I really believe we should have pulled Chad. You are so many times more likely to get further injury if you are running around with a bung shoulder.

Unfortunately for the Cows they are powerless to do anything about it, he is a Warriors contracted player.

Reactions: 2 users
Sup42

Sup42

All eyes on the Broncos Sharks clash this arvo.

Some intel on our opponents, a happy time watching Shaun Johnson and praying he stays fit.

Friday night after the Dragons I was meh on the other games this weekend.

When you try to get out they pull you back in.

Reactions: 1 user
Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

I think everyone knew this would happen.

Screen Shot 2021 07 04 at 53107 PM

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users