Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2021 Rnd 14 - Warriors vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
HoRneT041

HoRneT041

Bloody annoying we didn’t get to play the panthers during this bye weekend. The Tigers drew a long straw there. We have such shitty luck with these (obviously rigged) draws? lol

Fun fact, if the Warriors were ever captured in Vietnam and put into a rat infested pit, only to be pulled out and forced to play “Russian Roulette” against a random NRL team? We would be staring down the barrel at The Storm EVERY effin time!!

Even ref Chris Sutton would be there shaking his head going “nah, that can’t be right? that’s actually pretty f*cked!” Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Old Sid

Bloody annoying we didn’t get to play the panthers during this bye weekend. The Tigers drew a long straw there. We have such shitty luck with these (obviously rigged) draws? lol

Fun fact, if the Warriors were ever captured in Vietnam and put into a rat infested pit, only to be pulled out and forced to play “Russian Roulette” against any NRL team? We would be staring down the barrel at The Storm EVERY effin time!!

Even ref Chris Sutton would be there shaking his head going “nah, that can’t be right? that’s actually pretty f*cked!” Lol
Seems to me that you're indicating it could be rigged... wait up. How can it be when we're allowed to take a home game to Magic round every year?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
HoRneT041

HoRneT041

Seems to me that you're indicating it could be rigged... wait up. How can it be when we're allowed to take a home game to Magic round every year?
Simple, they’ve now tricked us into thinking we actually get home games!

• Haha

Dunedin warrior

Fun fact, if the Warriors were ever captured in Vietnam and put into a rat infested pit, only to be pulled out and forced to play “Russian Roulette” against a random NRL team? We would be staring down the barrel at The Storm EVERY effin time!!

We’ve actually been pretty lucky, having both Melbourne and Penrith four days after origin. Neither will risk any players coming off origin with niggles against us as they don’t need to.

We need to play better than we have been but we are a chance against the storm.

Reactions: 7 users

6Again

We’ve actually been pretty lucky, having both Melbourne and Penrith four days after origin. Neither will risk any players coming off origin with niggles against us as they don’t need to.

We need to play better than we have been but we are a chance against the storm.
Certainly hope it’s the case because we‘ll need every advantage we can get.

Storm will need to back up again for the Tigers after us which would make it 3 games in close to 10 days not forgetting all their origin players are starting players playing big minutes, I could imagine with the current speed of the game and for where they sit on the ladder I agree Bellamy will likely rest these guys up against us next week.

Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

Certainly hope it’s the case because we‘ll need every advantage we can get.

Storm will need to back up again for the Tigers after us which would make it 3 games in close to 10 days not forgetting all their origin players are starting players playing big minutes, I could imagine with the current speed of the game and for where they sit on the ladder I agree Bellamy will likely rest these guys up against us next week.
fingers crossed!

Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
NAS on report twice in the Storm v Titans game.

Reactions: 2 users
Diesel

Diesel

Does anyone know what this is about? Saw on Facebook
4615A925 561F 4C82 A381 3377D6321387

Reactions: 2 users
Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

Has to be a game in NZ surely… indigenous jersey, in Auckland, Michael Moore trophy….
Hope so but havent they been advertising a nz weekend away for that game with Dragon playing? Happy to be wrong.👍

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

If he's breaking news that its being shifted to Auckland on Australian TV we need a new CEO...
That’s exactly my first thought too (not the we new CEO part)…. Surely he breaks that news to the members or on Warriors TV, or at least uses Sky Sports in some way. Fuck channel 9. As far as I’m aware we can’t even view it in NZ?

it really doesn’t have to be that hard to look after your own members or sponsors does it?

Last edited:

Tianasnow14

Anyone on here live in aus and know what the announcement was? 👀

wellyboy

wellyboy

Contributor
The announcement is kiwi band DRAGON is performing post warriors v storm game

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
scottyb

scottyb

Warriors tragic
Contributor
NAS & Reimis Smith suspended plus five players backing up from Origin, should work in our favour. Yet this is the Warriors we are talking about so who the fuck know's what's going to happen.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.