Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

nakiproud

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 29, 2016
Caveat to my vote.. Only if that means Walsh is in the team also... If its a case of fullback or not in the team at all then I will pick Walsh to be the fullback

kbazi

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 18, 2014
Expecting pretty much the same team due to lack of forward depth, injury and suspensions. Winning this game would be huge for us going into a bye. We'd be sitting pretty on 14 points with the possibility of Addin Fonua-Blake to come into the team.

- Walsh to start at fullback but still wearing the 17 Jersey (let Roger Tuivasa-Sheck always wear 1 if fit)
- Berry to replace Montoya
- Any forward rotation at this point to get the win... they're all lemons apart from Tohu Harris and a somewhat underdone Murchie
- Expecting Jazz and Eli to be suspended for next week
- Hindsight is 20/20 and looks like Curran was one of our better forwards
- Round 14 hopefully Addin Fonua-Blake is available

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
Katoa's spear tackle didn't look flash so am expecting him to be out. Jazz not so bad but to do a couple of high shots in one game might not be good for his chances. With Curran likely being at least another week away and Sironen out indefinitely it puts us very thin in the second row/lock options. If none of those guys can feature I'm Expecting a 21 as follows:

1 Walsh
2 Tuivasa-Sheck
3 Pompey
4 Aitken
5 Montoya
6 Nikorima
7 Harris-Tavita
8 Taunoa-Brown
9 Egan
10 Afoa
11 Murchie
12 Murdoch-Masila
13 Harris

14 Tevaga (Otukolo to debut if Jazz is suspended)
15 Evans
16 Ah Mau
17 Ale

18 Berry (probably a switch with Montoya on gameday)
20 O'Sullivan
21 Otukolo
22 Frei

dantheman

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 11, 2017
Katoa's spear tackle didn't look flash so am expecting him to be out. Jazz not so bad but to do a couple of high shots in one game might not be good for his chances. With Curran likely being at least another week away and Sironen out indefinitely it puts us very thin in the second row/lock options. If none of those guys can feature I'm Expecting a 21 as follows:

1 Walsh
2 Tuivasa-Sheck
3 Pompey
4 Aitken
5 Montoya
6 Nikorima
7 Harris-Tavita
8 Taunoa-Brown
9 Egan
10 Afoa
11 Murchie
12 Murdoch-Masila
13 Harris

14 Tevaga (Otukolo if Jazz is suspended)
15 Evans
16 Ah Mau
17 Ale

20 O'Sullivan
21 Otukolo
22 Frei
Agree with that team except I reckon you need to start Evans. Jamayne Tounua-Brown and Afoa aren't performing that well at the moment.

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013

1 Walsh
2 Tuivasa-Sheck
3 Pompey
4 Aitken
5 Montoya
6 Nikorima
7 Harris-Tavita
8 Taunoa-Brown
9 Egan
10 Afoa
11 Murchie
12 Murdoch-Masila
13 Harris

14 Tevaga (Otukolo to debut if Jazz is suspended)
15 Evans
16 Ah Mau
17 Ale

20 O'Sullivan
21 Otukolo
22 Frei
pretty sure ale is hurt out right now.

Reactions: jonesy101

pompower

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Really shit that Katoa is probably going to be suspended. He wasn't great last night but I thought he provided impact in attack, and he still wasn't anywhere near as bad as Curran was against the Sea Eagles. Feel like he just needs a run of games to get back to it.

Would like to see Ben Murdoch-Masila on the bench to come on for Murchie on the right edge. Should help both of them given Murchie looks a little underdone fitness-wise. Not sure we can do that this week though, given our injuries. Would prefer if Montoya was dropped — sure, he provided a little more mobility than Ken, but made a couple of crucial mistakes and we have better long-term options.

1. Walsh
2. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
3. Aitken
4. Berry
5. Pompey
6. Nikorima
7. Harris-Tavita
8. Evans
9. Egan
10. Jamayne Tounua-Brown (needs a real talking to though)
11. Murchie
12. Murdoch-Masila
13. Harris

14. Tevaga
15. Ah Mau
16. Afoa
17. literally whoever

Reactions: Spudwebb

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Katoa only to be fined no other charges against Warriors following Tigers game
Yeah I heard the good news.

I would drop him after that game provided one of Curran or Siro are fit.

No no no no to dropping Montoya,

He scored two nice trys, what do you people want?

Next week he will not bumble it in the in goal....

Walsh gave away an identical try.

Yet the Montoya Bulldog bias is king around here.

Billy Teets James

He scored two nice trys, what do you people want?
To be able to use his brain & pass to his support runner in Walsh with clear space ahead of him. And not kick the ball aimlessly to nowhere. To be able to pick up a gubber, and not fumble it 20 times to let the opposition score. Fall on it buddy.. If ken can get mocked to death. He can get it too.

But I'd keep him for now lol.
Balance. 2 nice tries. 2 howlers.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
To be able to use his brain & pass to his support runner in Walsh with clear space ahead of him. And not kick the ball aimlessly to nowhere. To be able to pick up a gubber, and not fumble it 20 times to let the opposition score. Fall on it buddy.. If ken can get mocked to death. He can get it too.

Oh yeah the pass inside that Ken and Fusitua always use.

Got it.

Sack the cu** and bring back ball playing Ken or Berry. Sorry bro not aimed at you...aimed at all the numbskulls who think dropping Montoyta means we will play someone that makes that pass....someone who has never appeared at the Warriors but yeah...that guy that does not actually exist should take that chumps jersey...becausse who doesn't like playing with imaginary friends?

Last edited:

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015

Yeah, the shit kick was Pompey bro ....

but yeah, I reckon we drop him for Pompey to wing and Berry to centre....

fucking useless cu**. Aye Sup42 Sup42 😉

Billy Teets James

Yeah, the shit kick was Pompey bro ....

but yeah, I reckon we drop him for Pompey to wing and Berry to centre....

fucking useless cu**. Aye Sup42 Sup42 😉
Nah, That break Montoya made & had Walsh in support and should have passed, But kicked instead was Montoya brother.

Yeah, I'd rather have Montoya & Pompey on the wings & Aitken(For now. I still don't rate him 😂) Berry in the centers. If they persist with Walsh at FB(I think he should be in the halves) I'd have Roger at centre with Berry. Just a waste out there. Get him a little closer to the action.

I guess my beef with Aitken is. All wingers outside him will look mud if he doesn't pass lol. Lucky we have wonderboy with that cut out pass of his that can skip Aitken out 😂 Defensively hes alright. Made some good reads. Got run over a few times & rushed in when he didn't need too. I rate him a 5 1/2 out of 10 defensively.
Offensively, i rate him a 3/10 lol.
Plenty of time to win me over tho.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Nah, That break Montoya made & had Walsh in support and should have passed, But kicked instead was Montoya brother.

Yeah, I'd rather have Montoya & Pompey on the wings & Aitken(For now. I still don't rate him 😂) Berry in the centers. If they persist with Walsh at FB(I think he should be in the halves) I'd have Roger at centre with Berry. Just a waste out there. Get him a little closer to the action.

I guess my beef with Aitken is. All wingers outside him will look mud if he doesn't pass lol. Lucky we have wonderboy with that cut out pass of his that can skip Aitken out 😂 Defensively hes alright. Made some good reads. Got run over a few times & rushed in when he didn't need too. I rate him a 5 1/2 out of 10 defensively.
Offensively, i rate him a 3/10 lol.
Plenty of time to win me over tho.

my bad brother

could have sworn it was Pompey ....

Reactions: Billy Teets James
South Sydney Rabbitohs Sunshine Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

24 Jul

3.8 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player