Pick Your Team 2020 Rnd 9 - Titans vs Warriors

Titans1.jpg

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

We have some nice headaches in the forwards. It doesn't seem like we have much options out wide though.

Hopefully Katoa back.

I'd keep Hethrington in the side after tonight. Added a lot when he came on with good leg drive and offloads.

Reactions: 3 users
To be honest, I don't see much potential in Chanel Harris-Tavita.

To me he could be a pretty solid NRL half, but not a top flight half.

At the moment our halves are such a mixed bag.

Green has the best brains but physical limitations, Kodi the most dynamic but a defensive liability, and Chanel Harris-Tavita is ok at most things but not fantastic at any of them.

Green and Kodi are what they are, Chanel Harris-Tavita has room for growth. I don't think he has a high ceiling though.

Reactions: 4 users
To me he could be a pretty solid NRL half, but not a top flight half.

At the moment our halves are such a mixed bag.

Green has the best brains but physical limitations, Kodi the most dynamic but a defensive liability, and Chanel Harris-Tavita is ok at most things but not fantastic at any of them.

Green and Kodi are what they are, Chanel Harris-Tavita has room for growth. I don't think he has a high ceiling though.
Look at sample sizes, to be fair C H Tavita has only played 17 games! Not even a full season!!! The other two have had over 100, I acanthus agree yet as you need to see what these guys are like in 2 or 3 seasons, 80 to 100 games under their belt? It would be helpful if we could have a stady coaching lineup for once!

Look at sample sizes, to be fair C H Tavita has only played 17 games! Not even a full season!!! The other two have had over 100, I acanthus agree yet as you need to see what these guys are like in 2 or 3 seasons, 80 to 100 games under their belt? It would be helpful if we could have a stady coaching lineup for once!

And yet when Chanel Harris-Tavita drops down to NSW Cup he looks the same player, he doesn't look a cut above or dominates the game in a way top flight halves do.

The average NRL career is 52 games. Judgements are made on all players (rightly and wrongly) long before 80-100 games.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.