Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2020 Rnd 8 - Warriors vs Broncos

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
Reading a Stuff article that says Fusitua,Harris and Maumalo are now toying with the idea of returning home?! If this is half pai true along with the article this morning claiming that Passi and Pulu also want to jump ship. If this is indeed the case we’re truly going to have to do some serious soul searching,as a team and a club! Strange days indeed?!
Team might pick itself based on who’s fit and who hasn’t jumped on a plane.
Passi and Pulu are good mates aren’t they? Where are they off too?!?

Ref

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Rotorua
Is it possible that we may now be allowed to play Turner, Ale and Berry.
And Ken, Fusitua, Paasi and Pulu may want to go home.
Katoa injured
Therefore

1 RTS
2 Berry
3 Hiku
4 Herbert
5 Perham
6 Kodi
7 CHT

8 JTB
9 Egan
10 Blair
11 Harris
12 Murchie
13 Lawton

14 Turner
15 Ale
16 King
17 Faamasiili

Others

Burr
Beale
Papalii
Green
Curran

We will not be re-signing any of the "others" for next year so we might as well give the up and comers a run.

Reactions: Off The Bench

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Last edited:

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
Maybe they should put the Warriors on the plane home and sub in a country league team like the Wyong Roos, the Toowoomba Clydesdales or the PNG Hunters. It'd be a lot more entertaining watching a team of underdogs get flogged and score the odd miracle try than watching our guys continue to crumble. Would be like Bad News Bears, Mighty Ducks and Cool Runnings all rolled into one...

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
Going off Paytens post match press conference saying we have o my 4 or 5 fit players left I wouldn’t expect a raft of changes... but also going off his comment that he will pick players who can defend and doesn’t care what they offer in attack I’d expect Hiku and Nikorima to both be axed!
It was telling with the Papenhuyzen try down their edge. There was no attempt to make a tackle in desperation, not even a dive at him. Its great that Payten has acknowledged that and hopefully he does make the call and give Perham proper game time. He's been over there for the duration and must be given his chance at centre where he looks most suited. Also Keighran needs more of a go at centre when he recovers from his injury. Liked Harris Tavita's attitude last night too. He gave it a real crack at hooker which is not his preferred position.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Agree about Perham. Beale won’t be there next year so swap him out. I’d also consider Ale too.
I hope Mr O’Sullivan has a list of Loan players ready to bring into the squad.
If Roache is fit, he should slot into hooker.

Last edited:

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Bring Back Platt

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
They better play him.
Take him away to be named in the reserves.
He's proven his worth.

Over privileged,super salary capped got a fullback named Testicle Muf@#kers.

Oh thank you for the Rooster.
One of our shining lights.

Still being a sook.

Last Game

31 Jul

26 - 20
6.7 Total Avg Rating
6.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings