Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
So advice from the Post Game thread is RTS should be replaced by Turner

BUT

Should we be getting the young fulla in to run on instead of Nikorima in the halves?

Agree with others we are building an impressive looking forward pack for next year but we need more talent and depth in the halves. Nikorima needs to up his contribution and game management. Not saying Turner will bring that from day one but maybe he can push The General 2.0 for an upgrade!

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Not too many squad players now. There may still be further injuries after today’s game. Can they select Stacey Jones, Tony Iro, Justin Morgan, Mark O’Malley, Dan Floyd or Todd Payten?

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Not too many squad players now. There may still be further injuries after today’s game. Can they select Stacey Jones, Tony Iro, Justin Morgan, Mark O’Malley, Dan Floyd or Todd Payten?
Maybe it’s time for Sir Peter to put on the boots and earn his number 19 jersey on the field ;)

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
I'd play Beale in place of Keighran and Turner to Full Back.
Beale because it will be his final game.
Katoa hopefully to come back into the forwards.

Katoa is done for the season, it's on the NRL injury report. The only players who are a possibility of coming back are Nate and Patty.

Here my throw at the dice. I know that Todd prefers not making too many changes if at all possible.

1) Turner
2) Pompey
3) Keighran
4) Hiku
5) Perham (maybe Herbert)
6) Nikorima
7) CHT
8) JHB
9) Lawton
10) Burr
11) Papalii
12) Harris
13) Tevega (HIA issue)

14) Egan (maybe Roache)
15) Blair
16) Curran
17) Ale

Reactions: CHURCUZ

Ref

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Rotorua
I guess the least disruptive is to put Turner to FB, however, is it fair to play a young guy in his second game out of position?

I think if you asked him he'd be keen.

He has played there and like you say it's the least disruptive path.

Otherwise play Beale for a last hurrah.

Reactions: Warrior#214

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
This could very well be Blair's last game, like him or not the guy has had a great career, and I guess will be Captain this week.

RTS is crocked and will be there watching. The team will want to perform.

Payten's last game as Coach which will have to be emotional for all.

Hiku against his old club.

A group of men who have been through Months of isolation away from their families, only have to suit up one more time for 80 minutes.

If they can channel those emotions the right way they will be near impossible to beat. I remember as a player being privileged to play against Northland in Sid Going's last rep game for his province. Those guys were so focussed I don't care if they had played the AB's or Springboks or anybody, they would have won (we got smashed)

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings