Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2020 Rnd 2 - Warriors vs Raiders

Do our Round 1 debutants deserve another call up?

• Yes

Votes: 47 97.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MXRecord

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 8, 2014
Now it makes sense why the NRL are so desperate to keep going.

I'm not sure if I buy what Green is saying in that they rejected it because they want to take it week by week. Staying in Australia until the 16th is effectively doing the same thing....

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
Why the hell did they send the canterbury cup team home? They are definitley going to need players to jump up from there to support the first grade team as players decide to come home, the NRL will give us a dispensation for them for sure and its not like they could play worse by adding some keen green youngsters, at least they get some experience.

As for the team I would dump Green - the dude is done, put RTS in there (would have been AK but we need another centre so AK has to go there). CHT keeps his position.

Centre - AK,Milne

Wing - Fus n Ken

Fullback - Turner

Forwaards assuming Paasi aint available - LAM, Egan, Burr, Harris,Katoa,Ale.

Interchange - ATG, Vuniyayawa, Nikorima, ??Lawton Maybe??

Onewarrior

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 10, 2013
Tauranga
Why the hell did they send the canterbury cup team home? They are definitley going to need players to jump up from there to support the first grade team as players decide to come home, the NRL will give us a dispensation for them for sure and its not like they could play worse by adding some keen green youngsters, at least they get some experience.

As for the team I would dump Green - the dude is done, put RTS in there (would have been AK but we need another centre so AK has to go there). CHT keeps his position.

Centre - AK,Milne

Wing - Fus n Ken

Fullback - Turner

Forwaards assuming Paasi aint available - LAM, Egan, Burr, Harris,Katoa,Ale.

Interchange - ATG, Vuniyayawa, Nikorima, ??Lawton Maybe??
Milne's out, he did his ACL in the game on Saturday.

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 1, 2016
Milne's out, he did his ACL in the game on Saturday.
Fuck. We really know how to have a shit season.

But seriously, is there no technological or scientific advances that can minimise ACL injury risk? Or are we just weak?

Too much weights? Not enough speed?

Afakasi247

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 5, 2014
RTS
Turner
Fusitua
Hayze
Maumalo
CHT
Green
Ah Mau
Egan
Blair
Katoa
Harris
Papalii

Niko
Burr
JTB
King

18th: Lawton

Reactions: Damo

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
These predict your teams thread could get pretty imaginitive if the comp keeps going and the NRL allows us to pick up other sides reserve graders.

Super League is suspended but SBW is cleared. Bring him back and self isolate for a bit.

He's also comfortable living in Australia.

Last edited:

CHURCUZ

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 18, 2017
RTS
TU/TURNER
FUS
HAZE
KEN
GREEN
CHT
LAM
EGAN
BURR
HARRIS
KATOA
PAPALI'I

KODI
BLAIR
JTB
ATG
ALE
KING
LAWTON
AK

Gotta stick with the R1 halves pairing I reckon. Redemption... But if they have a shocker this week the axe must be swung. Plus Kodi is good cover for multiple positions.
Hopefully the forwards get a roll on so Egan has a good dig this weekend, would like to see him run it more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player