Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2020 Rnd 13 - Manly vs Warriors

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
This is just a general observation about us and not the Warriors. Today there was a ton of traffic on this site and a ton of posts. We all deserve medals for being the most loyal fans in the world. Our team finished 13th last year and this is year is on track for something similar. Yet we are full of love and support for the team. Never been a part of a fan base like this. Kia Kaha to all of you.
I think it's because we are about to make our charge towards the top 4, everyone is trying to pack into the wagon early before it fills up this year. Nothing but blue skies ahead mate.

Wananga Kingi

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 26, 2020
Talk me through how you’re going to use that bench mate? Is AK having a run at 9? How you gonna use Murchie?
Murchie would be a good middle, keighran had a few games at hooker off the bench last year and played good.I honestly think even he would be a better hooker than Egan, can kick, aggressive on Defence and backs himself. and can cover halves and centre

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
10 wins is the prediction to make the finals. We need 6 wins from the last 8 games. Get on a winning streak and it’s going to be EASY!

As long as we knock over one of the Eels, Canberra and Penrith the rest are all winnable with our new found toughness.

So it’s a must win game against Manly. I’m all in...

Last edited:

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
This is just a general observation about us and not the Warriors. Today there was a ton of traffic on this site and a ton of posts. We all deserve medals for being the most loyal fans in the world. Our team finished 13th last year and this is year is on track for something similar. Yet we are full of love and support for the team. Never been a part of a fan base like this. Kia Kaha to all of you.
Or we need to get our medication right.

CHURCUZ

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 18, 2017
1) Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (Captain Courageous).
2) Patrick Herbert (goes good on D and gives it heaps).
3) Paul Turner (read somewhere they were gonna give him a go in the centres at the back end of the season, would love to see what he's got in his bag of tricks).
4) Peta Hiku (seems to be playing harder and smarter every week).
5) George Jennings (not really into this loan player carry-on when we got talented youngsters chomping at the bit, but he went well enough to get a recall).
6) Kodi Nikorima (pay you $20 to run the ball).
7) Blake Green (default player).
8) Jack Hetherington (sign em up already).
9) Karl Lawton (the tenacity of the man).
10) Adam Blair (just cause JTB is getting a rest, goes ok at prop).
11) Eliesa Katoa (rookie of the year).
12) Tohu Harris (but Aussie refs pronounce it... Toe-Who Harris).
13) Jazz Tevaga (2018 Dally M bench player of the year).

Egan (just cause I'm a fan of the no look pass).
Burr (for Hethro).
Alvaro (for Blair).
Ale (REALLY wanna see him get a shot at FG).

Last edited:

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
1) Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (Captain Reliable).
2) Patrick Herbert (goes good on D and gives it heaps).
3) Paul Turner (read somewhere they were gonna give him a go in the centres at the back end of the season, would love to see what he's got in his bag of tricks).
4) Peta Hiku (seems to be playing harder and smarter every week).
5) George Jennings (not really into this loan player carry-on when we got talented youngsters chomping at the bit, but he went well enough to get a recall).
6) Kodi Nikorima (pay you $20 to run the ball).
7) Blake Green (default character).
8) Jack Hetherington (sign em up already).
9) Karl Lawton (the tenacity of the man).
10) Adam Blair (just cause JTB is getting a rest, goes ok at prop).
11) Eliesa Katoa (rookie of the year).
12) Tohu Harris (but Aussie refs pronounce it... Toe-Who Harris).
13) Jazz Tevaga (2018 Dally M bench player of the year).

Egan (just cause I'm a fan of the no look pass).
Burr (for Hethro).
Alvaro (for Blair).
Ale (REALLY wanna see him get a shot at FG).
I think Hetherington on the edge and Tohu in the middle is here to stay

Last edited:

Upcoming Match

Wests Tigers Sydney Cricket Ground Rate Match

Last Game

31 Jul

26 - 20
6.7 Total Avg Rating
6.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings