Burr
Katoa
Hetherington
Harris

Egan
Alvaro
Blair/Murchie
Tevaga

Would like to see Perham, CHT and keighran given a crack, to add a bit more spark. Would like to see Murchie given a chance in the middle, other wise what’s the point in resigning him. And good to have wingers that actually use their pace to get on the outside and into space like Jennings did, hence perham. Lawton 1st choice hooker

pompower

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
1. Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Herbert
3. Pompey
4. Hiku
5. Jennings
6. Nikorima
7. Green
8. Taunoa-Brown
9. Egan
10. Hetherington
11. Katoa
12. Harris
13. Tevaga

14. Lawton
15. Burr
16. Papali'i
17. Alvaro

In an ideal world we might see CHT/Keighran/Perham etc. but I can't see Payten changing too much after a win. Especially not in the halves. I think Blair will wear the consequences of his poor discipline, but even that I'm not sure on. Hetherington back into the front row for me -- I like a lot of what he brings on the edge, but he did let in a try and he simply can't play 80, at least not yet. Happy to rotate him in there using the bench, but to be honest, it doesn't matter what number he's wearing. If we can get him some good quality ball and a little space on the outside, we now know he can create something. So use that.

In the backs: Payten mentioned that RTS is having a hard time, and I wouldn't be surprised if that has something to do with his recent uncharacteristic performances. I thought he went pretty well tonight despite a few errors, but honestly, he's earned more than enough credit to be cut some slack at this point. Always plays if available. Thought Herbert and Pompey were solid, did very little wrong. Jennings brings something different to our usual wingers and once he gets a few more sessions in he should be much better for it.

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013
THoughts on this team?

Rts
Jennings
Hiku
Herbert
Perham
Nikorima
Keighran/CHT
Taunoa-brown
Lawton
Burr
Katoa
Hetherington
Harris

Egan
Alvaro
Blair/Murchie
Tevaga

Would like to see Perham, CHT and keighran given a crack, to add a bit more spark. Would like to see Murchie given a chance in the middle, other wise what’s the point in resigning him. And good to have wingers that actually use their pace to get on the outside and into space like Jennings did, hence perham. Lawton 1st choice hooker
Swap Harris and Hetherington and Harris around. Otherwise good.

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
All fit and surviving the judiciary,
1 R T Sheck
2 P Herbert (Good Defence reads)
3 A Pompey (Did Nothing Wrong)
4 P Hiku
5 Jennings
6 K Nikorima (Double or nothing iro)
7 B Green (So shit but they will keep) immortal!
8 J T Brown
9 K Lawton (Clearly best 9 at the club)
10 A Blair / Hethrington
11 E Katoa
12 T Harris
13 J Tavanga

14 A Keighran
15 Hethrington/ Blair
16 D Alvaro
17 J Murchie

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
I would give JTB a week off as his minutes and outputs are dropping off. Would like to see Papalii play in the middle, but it sounds like he needs some convincing to do so
Agreed, unfortunately we havn't had the bodies to manage his load properly this season. But given we arn't making the 8, seems silly to burn the young lad out in his first season. Should give Murchie or someone else some mins.

Mr Dragon

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 25, 2015

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
No dylan walker, brad parker or Curtis sironon against us. Would rather us against walker than cade cust to be honest.
And still no Tom Trbojevic. Manly are there for the taking. 6 weeks ago I thought they were a top 4 contender. Devastated by injuries to key players.

It will be a good test, where we are going in with a little well earned expectation and if we can keep performing to a competitive standard.

The Batman

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 9, 2012
Let's give Perham a crack on the wing. Jennings offers nothing of value to the team. Hayze needs the minutes, he is more suited to a hybrid wing fullback role than centre. Tom Ale is another I would love to see come off the bench to add some impact and spark either side of halftime. We need to blood these youngsters so they are primed for 2021.

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
All fit and surviving the judiciary,
1 R T Sheck
2 P Herbert (Good Defence reads)
3 A Pompey (Did Nothing Wrong)
4 P Hiku
5 Jennings
6 K Nikorima (Double or nothing iro)
7 B Green (So shit but they will keep) immortal!
8 J T Brown
9 K Lawton (Clearly best 9 at the club)
10 A Blair / Hethrington
11 E Katoa
12 T Harris
13 J Tavanga

14 A Keighran
15 Hethrington/ Blair
16 D Alvaro
17 J Murchie
Talk me through how you’re going to use that bench mate? Is AK having a run at 9? How you gonna use Murchie?

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
for me the backline stays the same, the question mark crew, Herbert, Jennings and Pompey all went well. I still prefer Herbert as a Centre for no particular reason, but he is going well.

Green is going OK, yes the kicking is a bit sameish, but we don't know gameplans.

JTB is a greenhorn, they will always struggle after an extended run of games, may be time to have a week off and freshen up.

The other change is swapping Hooker roles and have Egan start, nothing against Lawton, purely tactical. Lawton is the more dangerous player, but Egan does that DH role so well and gets our Middles rolling with his distribution. His defence is good as well as his runs from DH. I just think a fresh Lawton will be more effective against fatiguing defences.

Upcoming Match

Wests Tigers Sydney Cricket Ground Rate Match

Last Game

31 Jul

26 - 20
6.7 Total Avg Rating
6.9 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings