Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 6 - Warriors vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I don’t agree with that at all, Aus have always had more talent than us, you only have to look at the immortals.
They also have 5x the population. :)

Every time we get thinkers from Aus clubs in the team we seem to do well, for the reasons i outlined, Daniel Anderson, Cleary both great newish coaches to the game. Maloney, Green, Wiki etc

My point is it does matter where you come from because if you are good enough talent wise and you are also good enough in mental toughness you have a huge edge over NZ that barely even acknowledges RL as a sport outside our own club. Thats the point.

So if we cant move to Aus then lets bring Aus to NZ and that young guy has Talent and is from a very successful club. End of as far as Im concerned, all I was doing was asking how he was going.

Reaction score
wrighty

wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
They also have 5x the population. :)

Every time we get thinkers from Aus clubs in the team we seem to do well, for the reasons i outlined, Daniel Anderson, Cleary both great newish coaches to the game. Maloney, Green, Wiki etc

My point is it does matter where you come from because if you are good enough talent wise and you are also good enough in mental toughness you have a huge edge over NZ that barely even acknowledges RL as a sport outside our own club. Thats the point.

So if we cant move to Aus then lets bring Aus to NZ and that young guy has Talent and is from a very successful club. End of as far as Im concerned, all I was doing was asking how he was going.
Graham Lowe wasn't Australian.

Reaction score

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Graham Lowe wasn't Australian.
This is a trick answer/post isnt it? I presume you can only mean because he helped the club survive......

Reaction score
jonno

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
So there are three possibilities with Kata.

1: He gets picked, and SK gas-lights the fans with some kind of Jedi Mind Trick. "Kata is not the player letting in all those tries". All in the hope that he'll have a big game against the struggling cows...

2: He is still the first picked player in the team but is unavailable because of the injury that caused him to play so poorly on the weekend. A second gas-lighting option.

3: He gets dropped with no explanation other than he isn't playing well enough to justify selection.

I'm going with no.2.

I think they'll keep him in the first choice center spot on the roster, and drop him at the same time because of an injury concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom