Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 23 - Sharks vs Warriors

Reaction score
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Reaction score
Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 23 - Sharks vs Warriors

After the Round 22 game against Roosters at the SCG do you want to see any changes for the Round 23 game against the Sharks at Shark Park?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

Reaction score
wizards rage

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I don’t care that we are out of the 8... I just want to smash the Sharks this week.

Play around with the squad but don’t play around with the intensity. EVERY game still matters to me!

Reaction score

Te Aro

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I stopped watching the Warriors weeks ago so don't really care but surely Herbert should get his spot back.

Reaction score
Uncmase

Uncmase

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Not sure about injury situation. But added them anyway.

RTS
Fusitua
Herbert
Hiku
Maumalo
Adam Keighran
CNK - Edit CHT sheesh...Although CNK would be better than Blake lol
Ah Mau
Luke
Paasi
Blair
Ligi Sao
Pulu

Adam Tuimavave-Gerrard
Bunty Afoa
Lachlan Burr/Jackson Frei
Nikorima

Coach - Blake Green 😂

Last edited:
Reaction score

Old Sid

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Bring back Herbert for Beale, Luke at 9, Kodi at 14, CHT at 6
Keep Sao, rest Papali'i, and bring in Pulu.

Take the chance to give AT-G a run from the bench in place of injured Jazz and another of our young wingers in place of Pompey. Fus has already checked out.

Don't feed Blair all week and promise him raw meat steaks for every time he takes down SJ in mostly legal smashes.

Which whistle blower have we got tho?

This one we just have to win.

Reaction score
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I never thought I'd say this but bring back Ayshford, we look like a bunch of plodders without him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tedster

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I reckon we will win this game, in the scheme of things it isn't going to matter but hopefully Fus/Herbert/Luke back will make a difference, hope Herbert can play like he did against the Storm earlier in the year. Happy for Lisone not to be there, he's too fat.

Reaction score

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I don’t care that we are out of the 8... I just want to smash the Sharks this week.

Play around with the squad but don’t play around with the intensity. EVERY game still matters to me!
While I want to see SJ play well this season (in games not involving the Warriors) there is something overall not right with the practically non-existent punishment the Sharks received for being well over the salary cap. For this reason I don't want to see them in the 8 at the end of the year.

Also while there is still a 'mathematical' chance of us scraping into the 8 I'll hold onto that faint, faint, faint hope so absolutely want us to win for this reason too. Just a shame there are 5 other teams scrapping it out for the final two spots and we are now in the worst position of the lot ☹

Reaction score

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Sharks have been their own worst enemies. They have the highest error rate and lowest set completion in the comp.

If they keep that up we're a chance, if not they could blow us off the park.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Forget the mathematical chance. SK has to get real, this season is stuffed. Some arses need to be kicked and put in reserve grade, no matter what the consequences on the scoreboard. Mason Lino and CNK have shown what gems we had in reserve grade but never got a chance. This shite from Kearney has to stop. Truth might as well be told, he isn't a first grade coach because no other club would want him now after what they have seen both at the Eels and here. About time the club got real with George too.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
we look like a bunch of plodders
In the game last week, one of our very best (LAM) was caught where he wasn't supposed to be and had the ball passed to him and bounce off for a knock on. That should not be happening except maybe in trial games. It shows that whatever game plan SK has these guys doing it isn't working and is probably doing their heads in as well. I think it is about time for the club management to asking some questions of SK and his methods. Like how come two unwanted players have gone on to bigger roles at other clubs? His methods are also covering for the fact that some of our "stars" :rolleyes: are just plain lazy and are not playing for the team. Yes we have some dud players, but I think we might have a dud coach as well. We also have some players who put in, and they are not being rewarded for their performance. One cannot fly like an eagle when he is mixing with gobblers.

Reaction score

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Hope SK experiments abit in this game... mind you the refs will mke sure the sharks win. ..afterall cant have the Ozzy PMs favourite team not make the finals.. who says theres no place for politics in sport...

Reaction score
wizards rage

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
In the game last week, one of our very best (LAM) was caught where he wasn't supposed to be and had the ball passed to him and bounce off for a knock on. That should not be happening except maybe in trial games.
We’re on our 4th choice hooker (whose not even a hooker), the reality is the hooker we had out there is below trial level standard!

Not to mention we have 2 players sharing a half spot who have both played less than 10 games for us...

And I won’t start on all the first choice player out, or the position changes after the Beale injury.

We’re running on fumes and spluttering is to be expected...

Reaction score
Sledge

Sledge

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
As opposed to every other game where he was terrible? Odds are he will carry on where he left off against the Panthers.
Weren’t you along with Inruin also championing Kata? Where is this so called great centre now?

Reaction score

Mr Brownstone

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Weren’t you along with Inruin also championing Kata? Where is this so called great centre now?
Yup and I’d happily play him ahead of pre-injury Beale and Herbert if he was still at the club. He had his limitations, no question about that, however he offered a lot more than those two.

Reaction score
Sledge

Sledge

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Yup and I’d happily play him ahead of pre-injury Beale and Herbert if he was still at the club. He had his limitations, no question about that, however he offered a lot more than those two.
And that’s why Mr Kearney you are arnt a good coach, Kata this year was awful and way worse than those two, Beale didn’t offer much in attack but could defend, Kata this year was shit in attack and even worse in defence.

Reaction score

Mr Brownstone

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
And that’s why Mr Kearney you are arnt a good coach, Kata this year was awful and way worse than those two, Beale didn’t offer much in attack but could defend, Kata this year was shit in attack and even worse in defence.
Whatever. I don’t think I’ve agreed with a thing you’ve ever posted on this forum and I’m not about to start now. Go and annoy someone else.

Reaction score
Sledge

Sledge

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Whatever. I don’t think I’ve agreed with a thing you’ve ever posted on this forum and I’m not about to start now. Go and annoy someone else.
Wow real mature, someone posts something different to your views and you can’t take it but are happy to put your own point across, il just ignore you much easier than listening to your dribble.

Top Bottom