Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 22 - Roosters vs Warriors

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 22 - Roosters vs Warriors

After the Round 21 game against Manly at Mt Smart Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 22 game against the Roosters at the SCG?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Roosters are hardest of our last 4 teams. Sharks are up and down, Souths don’t seem to have it quite right this year. Raiders - we will be out for redemption.

All the other teams around us have tough games and play each other. Win 2/3 and it could all come down to the final round against the Raider for a top 8 spot.

Or we might just lose the next 4...

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
If Nikorima is fit to play, Kearney better not bench CHT and start with Nikorima at 6.
I believe he will. I agree with it as well. Unless he puts cht in for beale. I still want his pace, but 7 missed tackles shows he's still developing. And that's cool. I love the way he is developing. SK is obviously doing something right, as is CHT.
The lesson of SJ is dont put everything on one player. Let him develop properly.

Then again, if there is the slightest doubt about nikorima then don't play him. Give Cht the shot

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Not expecting much from the boys. Just hope they put in a good fight. No blow outs!
I'm expecting a massive penalty count against the warriors as they try to slow the play down. Possibly a send off for the same, on their try line. This is the way they played at the start of the year, just refined.

davewjnz

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 10, 2013
Auckland
I wish Luke was back. Tevanga, looks so broken atm
I wouldn't mind seeing Nikorima coming off the bench actually
This will leave last weeks team intact with added thrust from dummy half if given the chance.
Never-the-less same attitude required as last week will go along way please guys
Expecting more Warriors fans attending the game this weekend

Reactions: warriors55