Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 16 - Knights vs Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 16 - Knights vs Warriors

After the Round 15 game against the Panthers at Mt Smart Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 16 game against the Knights at McDonald Jones Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I am past caring. Honestly the best things fans can do is boycott games in protest, or maybe just boycott them out of boredom.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
I’ve got a feeling Kearney will now start to make changes - Beale for Herbert?Bring back Kata .... May make his debut for the Storm this weekend.

I missed Sunday’s game - first for a while ... man flu plus not happy with the on field performance

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
I'd rest Herbert just on the basis of it being his first season and his body and mind probably need a break in the Canterbury Cup.

Luke and Green given the kicking.

Afoa starting.

Two non-blind referees to make the game fair. I'd be a fair bit less hacked off about yesterday had the referees not sinbinned Laui, what with everyone calling it a harsh penalty.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
[QUOTE="mrblonde, post: 789636,
Two non-blind referees to make the game fair. I'd be a fair bit less hacked off about yesterday had the referees
[/QUOTE]
The refs were so biased .... toward the Warriors

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
I’ve got a feeling Kearney will now start to make changes - Beale for Herbert?Bring back Kata .... May make his debut for the Storm this weekend.

I missed Sunday’s game - first for a while ... man flu plus not happy with the on field performance
Releasing Kata so quickly looks like another rash and dumb move by the club...

Herbert had an amazing game against the Storm. His energy and enthusiasm was just what we needed. Either Kearney or the weekly grind or both, has now sucked that energy out of him. Needs a breather back in ISP.

Kearney needs to start testing some new combinations. Change tactic. Sick of seeing the 5 hit up by the backs routine and kick to Maumalo’s wing.

Tim burgess

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2012
The concern is the squad players like Satae, Ayhsford and Beale plus others are not screaming please pick me.

If changes are made it is token gestures only I.e
Rotation of players only.

WellingtonOrca

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2012
The refs were so biased .... toward the Warriors
To be fair, after those two howlers at about the halfway mark I feel like the ref's decided to make it up to the Panthers by letting them get away with murder in the ruck for the rest of the game. There's no way they were cleaner in the second half than the first, but we couldn't buy a penalty until the blatant strip.

Reactions: Aman

Stalefish540

Just win.
Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
Satae's numbers in the CC are consistently massive. Problem is he only ever gets picked in first grade for the 10-15m bench spot so can't really show what he's got. Though at least he manages more than zero-hitup Pulu did.
Most reasonable props can knock out 80mins if needed in ISP, but be absolutely gassed in 15-20mine or NRL. Thats just the sheer difference in the speed, and physicality of the grades. It really is a sizable step up in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.