Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 13 - Warriors vs Storm

NEXT WEEK IS A BYE.

After the Round 11 game against the Brisbane Broncos at Mt Smart Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 13 game against the Melbourne Storm at Mt Smart Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
Despite a poor night out I think we have to pick Sao, he is a point of difference and can spark something. Another performance like that and he may not play for the Warriors again though, he is clearly not one of Kearney's favourites
How many of Munster, Kafusi, CHambers and Ado carr back up will be interesting.

Reactions: Bushman

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
1 Tuivasa-Sheck
2 Fusitua
3 Hiku
4 Herbert
5 Maumalo
6 Nikorima
7 CHT
8 Blair
9 Luke
10 Ah Mau
11 Papalii
12 Harris
13 Burr
14 Paasi
15 Afoa
16 Satae
17 Lawton

I would be keen to get 2020 off to a decent start by giving CHT a few more games this year...
That wont happen until the season is really gone and the top 8 is not a glimmer of a hope. Even then SK maybe thinking Green and KN are his go to guys for nek year and so he will give them as much time as he can together.
I think Green is still suffering from his injury, so I would be giving CHT some time now to try and get him better in the hope we make the pointy end of the season when we can re-introduce Green if we have to.
The reality is SK might be safe but he will still be feeling the pressure to make the 8 so he must think Green is his best bet to do that, he is wrong but thats nothing new.

Mr Frank White

Warriors 1st Grader
May 19, 2012
Same old, same old.

Boys get an extra week to rest and heal up. Then attack a hopefully tired Storm team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans CBUS Super Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

10 Jul

5.1 Total Avg Rating
3.3 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 17 ratings