Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 11 - Warriors vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpred

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Sep 23, 2016
I'm looking forward to this one, as it will be the first time I've seen the Warriors play live at Mt Smart.

My mate is turning 40, and is flying me to the game as part of his Birthday present! Top bloke, the only guy I know who buys other people presents when it is his Birthday.

Can anyone suggest a friendly bar close to the ground to have a beer at after the game? I say friendly because he's a big Broncos fan and will probably be all kitted out :)

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
picking Blair to be bought back in for Sao, not my choice just what i think Kearney will do.
Honestly, after hearing he has a four year deal, he should be dropped to Fox Memorial permanently. Then he will be gone before Christmas.

That is not because he won't be of any use this week, but he has to go. Even with the experience of Platt and Betts back in 1995 Blair might just be the worst signing in the clubs history.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Paasi facing 1 week suspension unless found not guilty. That could see Blair find a way back, personally I would prefer to see Pulu I know Gavet's 2018 < 2017 but I still feel like we are missing one solid rotation prop in the mix and shouldn't have let him go
Mate he was guilty as sin. It was over intensity, which I cannot criticise, but he is guilty.

Reactions: rugged

Woofa

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 25, 2013
Auckland
I'm looking forward to this one, as it will be the first time I've seen the Warriors play live at Mt Smart.

My mate is turning 40, and is flying me to the game as part of his Birthday present! Top bloke, the only guy I know who buys other people presents when it is his Birthday.

Can anyone suggest a friendly bar close to the ground to have a beer at after the game? I say friendly because he's a big Broncos fan and will probably be all kitted out :)
better off going to viaduct then heading in an hour before game.. not a lot out at my smart.. industrial area

DallyM

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 21, 2016
not as worried about this game as I was against the Panthers prob because we have such a horrible record against them.... the young Bronc forwards can be up one week and down the next two.... so hopefully we can tire them early around the ruck area
I would definitely bring in Satae for Paasi need a forward that goes forward..... but knowing SK he'll bring in Blair and that'll kill any forward momentum and gift the Broncs a win

wrighty

not as worried about this game as I was against the Panthers prob because we have such a horrible record against them.... the young Bronc forwards can be up one week and down the next two.... so hopefully we can tire them early around the ruck area
I would definitely bring in Satae for Paasi need a forward that goes forward..... but knowing SK he'll bring in Blair and that'll kill any forward momentum and gift the Broncs a win

The only way the Satae for Passi suggestion works is if Sao gets promoted to 3rd prop and plays like 40 minutes and Satae just gets a limited cameo of ten to twelve minutes. Satae is good at ISP level but seems to get chopped down by legs tackles too easily in first grade and makes very few metres per carry. That said better him than Blair who will give away penalties.

Fearmuss

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 4, 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player