Votes: 75 90.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
I am saying Blair needs to be out of our FG squad forever so we can get on without him.

Big Ken can move, he has shown that. He doesn't have to stay on the wing, he might even make a centre, he has the brains. Heyzeuss spare me the though of him running at another centre would get the crowd on their feet.
SO your rebel yell had nothing to do with my post. OK ....

kurgal

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 18, 2013
Like others here I'm sure, I'm real worried about this game.

The Panthers will be playing like their whole season depends on it, because ... their whole season DOES depend on it!!

On the other hand, it's equally important that the Warriors cement their credibility, by winning two games in a row.

So two teams with similar problems, fired up and going hard at it.

Should make for an interesting game regardless of the outcome. But we do need this win.

FuNQie

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 30, 2018
Why not? Theres still time. I can't believe that you would write the season off yet. They can still make the 8 and if they hadn't been robbed of the game in Melb would currently be sitting 9th. If this was my team, I wouldn't tell them that they should be aiming for 8. I'd be telling them i expect to see them in the grand final.
Love your positivity, mate, seriously. But for us to win it we’d have to lose no more than 2 matches before the finals to be in with a chance of a high enough spot in the eight. To do this would be one of the most incredible come backs in the history of sport. Not completely impossible, I grant you, miracles take place. But..

...the players surely aren’t stupid enough to believe it can actually happen. I reckon the coach talking to the players as if they have some common sense is a better plan than “telling them i expect to see them in the grand final.”

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Big Ken can move, he has shown that. He doesn't have to stay on the wing, he might even make a centre, he has the brains. Heyzeuss spare me the though of him running at another centre would get the crowd on their feet.
I thought he spoke pretty well at his post match interview given some tricky questions about SK going off at him, he shook it off in good humour. Might be time for some fans to reappraise the theory that he's not the sharpest tool in shed. I think he'd be a better edge forward than centre in a few years with his motor. At centre he'd be like a giant Hiku but without the skillset on attack, and I'd hate to see him defend from there, he can't turn fast enough for a start.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I thought he spoke pretty well at his post match interview given some tricky questions about SK going off at him, he shook it off in good humour. Might be time for some fans to reappraise the theory that he's not the sharpest tool in shed. I think he'd be a better edge forward than centre in a few years with his motor.
I think he is a naturally shy guy and a late developer. I doubt he is thick. I like his attitude when he gets fired up on the field as well. Like somebody posted, he might last longer at the club than SK.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I think he is a naturally shy guy and a late developer. I doubt he is thick. I like his attitude when he gets fired up on the field as well. Like somebody posted, he might last longer at the club than SK.
SK could turn him into a bench hooker before he's finished. How good would that be? An entire team of bench hookers.

Last edited:

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
Issue is can he do more than 1 run for 13 metres, with 7 missed tackles ? Should be dropped to lower grade, until he can produce what his salary expects .
you see that little fella standing behind him, yea that little fella in the blue. Hes the one saying who must run and who gets to dummy. Hes also the one showing them and telling them what he wants at training. Seriously if they want him to run more he will. If they want him to play for 80 minutes then then they cant. Thats why Blair had some of his best stats off the bench in a game where they lost. He was also insturmental in that game and the one before for putting on a try. Like I said its all about what that little fella in blue wants. What was his name again, hmm Stacey something....

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
Yes it did. I thought you might be on that. Want to know more before I get banned for going off topic?
not really, I still dont get it and i really dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings