• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 10 - Panthers vs Warriors

After the Round 9 game against the St George-Illawarra Dragons at Suncorp Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 10 game against the Penrith Panthers at Panthers Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

JaggedJ

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2018
Who does Blair come in for? (Let's not kid ourselves and say it might not happen).

Sao was great, can't drop him - surely.

Roaches injury may change things. Dare SK go with Tevaga/Lawton hooking duo? That would free up Blair/Burr to work the middle.

Paasi has been great this year but had his worse game tonight. Normally I wouldn't even mention it, but dropping Paasi after one bad game to bring back a chronic underperformer is just too SK not to consider.

Reactions: Hadyn

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Who does Blair come in for? (Let's not kid ourselves and say it might not happen).

Sao was great, can't drop him - surely.

Roaches injury may change things. Dare SK go with Tevaga/Lawton hooking duo? That would free up Blair/Burr to work the middle.

Paasi has been great this year but had his worse game tonight. Normally I wouldn't even mention it, but dropping Paasi after one bad game to bring back a chronic underperformer is just too SK not to consider.
Paasi was bad tonight? I can’t remember him making many mistakes on attack or D. Hopefully it’s Lawton starting hooker, Tevaga,Sao,Bunty,Blair bench. Can’t see Issac luke improving in 2 weeks considering hes not playing. Would feel sick if he dropped Sao or Lawton for Luke and Blair

shuffle

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
I thought Tevaga was exceptional tonight as well! When the hookers would dart out he was usually the one at dummy half next play. Good enough pass to keep the momentum going. Playing up the middle he was causing havoc for the Dragons big men. Kearney can’t possibly change a winning team! He’s an idiot if he does!

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Can we please have a third option for the poll:

HELL NO!!!!!!

9A3C77E6-1996-4C69-A9F8-70617293B362.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: FAN

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
What Lawton, Roache and Sao bring is direct play. That is when the Warriors play their best by being direct. Bully often runs up his own arse.

Running straight creates room out wide. Luke can do it without doubt. He has let bad habits get in his game. Blair isnt a metre eater but his scramble D is great and is a good hole runner. Looking at a bench of Lawton, Tevaga, Sao, paasi. I cant see a spot for Blair unless you think he adds value over Sao or Papalii

JaggedJ

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2018
Paasi was bad tonight? I can’t remember him making many mistakes on attack or D. Hopefully it’s Lawton starting hooker, Tevaga,Sao,Bunty,Blair bench. Can’t see Issac luke improving in 2 weeks considering hes not playing. Would feel sick if he dropped Sao or Lawton for Luke and Blair
Compared to how he has been playing he was bad.

Compared to the other props he was bad.

He wasn't horrible, just not a great game from him at a time where Blair will get wedged into the lineup somehow.

Reactions: Aman

Tim burgess

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2012
For consistency it should be same again barring injuries. Especially when I heard in the commentary the Warriors have used 27 players already this season

Reactions: Mr Frank White
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings